Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 140DOWN&40UP

Thread: Lost 140 Lbs of Fat and now I'm stuck

140DOWN&40UP is offline New Member

Lost 140 Lbs of Fat and now I'm stuck

Well as you can tell in my pic I have dropped allot of fat ... Let me start from the beginning ..
    I have battled with weight loss since after high school ... My metabolism sucks

I was at my heaviest weight ever in this pic (390 Pounds & 52% BF) and was considering Lap Band Surgery. My buddy told me to get my Test levels checked and to start going to the gym in the AM with him. So reluctantly I did ... I started in May and by June I really decided to get serious about it. In the mean time my results came back and my levels were at 185 ... LOW !!! After my Doc explained to me how my Test that I did have was being amortized into estrogen he started me on HRT ... Long story short started cycling (even knowing the risks) in late June with Sust / Deca / Cyp) taking AGGRESSIVE Anti E's and getting my blood work done every 60 days ... (Expensive but worth it!).

My gains have been significant and my BF has gone from 52% to 23% loosing over 140 pounds and gaining roughly 40 pounds in mass ... My bench has gone from 225 lbs to a max of 405 and doing reps with 335. My last leg day I was pressing 900 lbs for 6 reps and maxed at 1100 for 3 reps.

BUT here I am stuck .... My gains are out growing my losses and I'm not seeing anything on the scale although my waist has now dropped to a 40 in the last two weeks (from a 54 originally a year ago) I am consuming three meals and consuming 3-4 protein shakes a day (eggs and oatmeal in AM / chicken and or steak in the early afternoon and mostly fish, broccoli and brown rice at night) I battle with the thought of loosing weight at the same time I'm tryin to gain mass ... Any thoughts ?
    bigdippin likes this.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Hi my friend you are still on track the more weight you carry the larger the weight loss.....you are now at a point where muscle is growing nicely which is why your weight is slowing try using the mirror for reference as it never lies continue with your progress and adjust calorie intake and cardio accordingly

You are on the right track keep it up!!

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Losing weight or gaining mass are both reliant on calorific intake so do one or the other.

140DOWN&40UP is offline New Member

Diet

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    Losing weight or gaining mass are both reliant on calorific intake so do one or the other.
    Thanks Jayman ... I get it ... I think I'm gonna continue to grow mass as long as I can maintain my current weight or close to the same. Then I'll do a cutting cycle using Tren (which I did last year) and it work AMAZINGLY !!!

bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    I would trade a protein shake or 2 for real food in your eating plan. That will still leave you with 1 protein shake a day. You have done amazing thus far. Keep at it. Cut 500 cals a day in your diet and you should start seeing results on the scale again.

Thread Information