pitweiler is offline Member

Working long hours

Do any of you have a job that you work long hours? If so how do you fit in all of the meals, gym time and try to get proper sleep? I do construction and some times it gets really hard. I'll get up at 445 and won't get home until 6-6:30 them trying to fit in gym getting to bed at a decent time. How do you guys make it work?decent time
    How do you guys

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I work from 5:30am to 6:30pm..

I get up at 3:00am for the gym, and aim to go to bed around 8ish, it's tuff but you gotta do what you gotta do.. I just look forward to my week off every 2 weeks so I can live the life of a bber.. Sleep eat train repeat..

It's hard on your body and certainly not ideal, but just what you gotta do..

It's currently 20:15 and I'm off to bed, early start tomorrow, nothing like leg day with pip in both glutes at 3am

pitweiler is offline Member
    I wish I could go to the gym before work. My gym doesn't open until 5. I don't really want to down grade to one of the chain gyms but I just might have to

bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    I work from 3pm to 1am. Usually get to bed about 330am. Have a 6 year old so I'm up early. I also drive for a living so I'm sitting on my ass all day. I have been going to the gym after work and right before bed but I'm going to switch it up and hit the gym in the morning.

Thread Information