huggy008 is offline Junior Member

Want to do show in year or so need help on diet

Hello I am 21years old
    6ft 2 280-285 lbs.
    18-20% bf estimate
    I need help mapping out a diet to get my bf down to manageable level to be able to start cutting cycle.
    Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by huggy008 View Post
    Hello I am 21years old
    6ft 2 280-285 lbs.
    18-20% bf estimate
    I need help mapping out a diet to get my bf down to manageable level to be able to start cutting cycle.
    Please help.
    No help??

Gb guru. Go look for him

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    hey huggy

with those stats (225-235lbs LBM) at ur age is very impressive, 20%bf or not. id like to see a pic??

read this for starters
    http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...1-cutting.html

and this
    http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...ulking***.html

I dont want to put pics online for a couple reasons...I would pm but I am unable to. Idk if it because im new or what, but yes everyone says I should cut down and do a show...I just need help in getting stuff laid out...I want it to be perfect!!!

Dadstrength is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huggy008
    I dont want to put pics online for a couple reasons...I would pm but I am unable to. Idk if it because im new or what, but yes everyone says I should cut down and do a show...I just need help in getting stuff laid out...I want it to be perfect!!!
    Since you don't have enough post's to pm. Go to the sticky section here and look for the thread 'ask GB anything.' The guy has been very helpful to me and like someone else here stated, the dudes a guru and very direct wit his advice.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Read the links 405 gave you and formulate your own plan. Nobody will spoon feed on this forum. Nobody will write you a cycle and nobody upon nobody will write your diet for you.

Time to put some leg work in, once you have your diet plan sorted, post it here for critique.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

Read the links 405 gave you and formulate your own plan. Nobody will spoon feed on this forum. Nobody will write you a cycle and nobody upon nobody will write your diet for you.

Time to put some leg work in, once you have your diet plan sorted, post it here for critique.
    I will say this in the best and nicest way I can. Back in black; obviously either you are just a dick and know nothing other than attacking ppl or you just do not know how to approach new members. Idk. I am here for support not to get my rear end wiped and punished. Simple if you don't like my post; don't respond.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

I will say this in the best and nicest way I can. Back in black; obviously either you are just a dick and know nothing other than attacking ppl or you just do not know how to approach new members. Idk. I am here for support not to get my rear end wiped and punished. Simple if you don't like my post; don't respond.
    Oh newbie, you don't understand when people are trying to help do you?

Perhaps you should find another site where there'll be someone to write your cycle, write your diet, inject your AAS, cook your food and put you in a high chair and feed it to you.

You have been given advice, directed to the stickies, advised to do bloodwork. You should do some reading. You should learn to help yourself.

Call me a dick one more time and you will be gone.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huggy008 View Post

Usually people would read the stickies, learn and understand, and propose their own diet to suit their needs. Post that up and the staff will help you fine-tune.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    huggy ur not coming to this site with the best attitude man.. remember YOU came here asking for our help.. u either do it our way or go somewhere else. u dont come here and tell us.. we tell you...

Thread Information