pitweiler is offline Member

Please help with my diet

I need some help with my diet. I'm trying to do a clean bulk. I've never wrote down my meals for the day before and now I realize I'm way off. I'm 28 185 lbs workout at least 5 times a week hitting each body part at least once. I haven't calculated out my body fat percentage yet but according to the pic that's around here. It looks like I'm at 15% but my upper body is more defined. Here's roughly what I've been having each day. I'm sure it needs a lot of work and I want to make it right.

Wake up 4:45-5:00. M1- 5:15 6 egg whites/2 whole eggs for a total of 8 eggs
    Multigrain English muffin with peanut butter
    Oats 1/2 cup (dry)

Cals- 623g
    Protein- 51g
    Carbs- 59g
    Sodium- 580

M2-8:30-9:00 2 scoops of whey

Cals- 240
    Protein- 46
    Carbs- 6
    Sodium- 260
    Sugar- 2

M3- 12:00 10oz chicken breast, broccoli and brown rice

Cals- 552
    Protein- 82
    Carbs- 37
    Sodium- 172
    Sugar- 2

M4- 4:00 1 can of tuna and asparagus

Cals- 180
    Protein- 30
    Carbs- 8
    Sodium- 406

M5- 6:30- 7:00 pre work out 1 scoop of whey 5g of BCAAs and 6g of Glutamine

Cals- 120
    Protein- 24
    Carbs- 3
    Sodium- 130
    Sugar- 1

Work out within 10-15 minor taking shake

M6- 8:00- 8:30 post workout 2 scoops of whey 5g of BCAAs and 6g of Glutamine right after workout and a can of tuna right when I get home

Cals- 380
    Protein- 74
    Carbs- 6
    Sodium- 640
    Sugar- 2

Total: cals- 2,095g
    Protein- 307g
    Carbs- 119g
    Sodium- 2,188g
    Sugar- 7g

What do i need to add/remove? After seeing it all written out in front of me I can see that it's way off and all over the place. I need all of the help I can get. I've done one cycle when I was 25 500mg of test-E. for PCT i used clomped and tamox
    I appreciate any input you guys can give. I want to get my diet on point before I even think about doing another cycle

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First you need to add about 700 calories. And it would be ideal to include fat into your macros.

But your food choices aren't bad, maybe stick to one shake a day if u can. But def. need to add more food.

I forgot to mention that im 6 foot. After I wrote everything all out I do realize that I need to eat a lot more. But I'm not sure what i should add. Just a little more of everything in general? I'll add the fat to everything today when I get a chance

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler
    I forgot to mention that im 6 foot. After I wrote everything all out I do realize that I need to eat a lot more. But I'm not sure what i should add. Just a little more of everything in general? I'll add the fat to everything today when I get a chance
    What you add depends on what you've eaten and what ur diet strategy is.

Going with the diet that I've posted. I'm trying to use that at a guide line. Then adjust it each day for the different foods that I might eat. Is there a rough estimate of what my Marcos should be each meal or does it matter just at the end of the day? Should I be eating more carbs before and after my workout according to the diet that I've posted? But with my post workout being so close to my bed time makes me confuse on what I should have.

For meal two I have a shake just because that job that I have now doesn't allow me to have a break from the time I start to lunch. My main goal right now is to try and get up to 200lbs but I'd like to keep it lean along the way. ( I know it will take a while)

Thread Information