Struggling44 is offline New Member

Looking for Help..

Hello, I'm new to this forum, so I won't start with all the questions I have. I'm 44 5'9" 220lbs. I use to workout but I'm finding it to get back into the way I would like to do to my job. Well until now I should say. At the moment I looking for good info on losing boby fat not the weigth. for now. Thanks for any help.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Struggling44
    Hello, I'm new to this forum, so I won't start with all the questions I have. I'm 44 5'9" 220lbs. I use to workout but I'm finding it to get back into the way I would like to do to my job. Well until now I should say. At the moment I looking for good info on losing boby fat not the weigth. for now. Thanks for any help.
    Wrong section buddy
    I will ask a mod to move to nutrition section for you

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Done thanks.......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

OK but can someone give some advice about how I should take testosterone . I really want to start a 8 week cycle I have no real ideal on how I should take it.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Don't take it until you no 100% about it. Read all the stickys for beginners and other people's posts. Can go wrong if you don't take it right

Ok thank you.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lets focus on sorting your diet and training before we even think about adding compounds to the mix!

Any idea what your BF% is like? What your training experience like? What is your diet consisting of?

Well to be truthful. I'm just starting to workout again, so I'm just putting a routine together. and as far as diet is concerned I have been eating any thinking that everything. But all if that is changing now.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Stop wasting time reading about Test and read ONLY about diet. At 5'9" 220lb this is what you will need to focus on. Once you hit under 15% BF you can start looking at test cycles.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Struggling44 View Post
    Well to be truthful. I'm just starting to workout again, so I'm just putting a routine together. and as far as diet is concerned I have been eating any thinking that everything. But all if that is changing now.
    Well this tells me enough to know that you should spend some quality time reading over this nutrition section, read through the stickies, read through some of the posts and put together a diet plan for us to look at, once you do that, we can help you further!

OK I have have started reading and implementing all this helpful advice.

Ok here'snwheren I'm at. I'm at work mat the moment, which happens to be on a barge in the Gulf of Mexico. So I'm limited on the porper tools. I have weighted myself just a few moments ago. I'm coming at 210lbs. I don't have a caliper out so I when on a site plugged a few number like my Ht 5'9' weight 210lbs. waist 39" wist? 9" forearm 14" it gave me a BF of 21%. I'm not sure about that, but I do know I'm preety solid. On the job I climb ladders pull 5' to 10" line down the deck of barge and turn stuff vavles, not to mention how many time a day I walk on and down the deck of this 450'. I'm saying that to say I'm not a crouch potatoe. Nor do I think any of this replace working out. I need some help on to start a good healthy regiment. And again thank you for all your help.

Thread Information