tinytom777 is offline Associate Member

lean bulk diet critique back after injury

Haven't cycled for year and a half, have been off training for 7 months due to rotator cuff impairment. Have had cortisol injections been back training 2 months now, ready to get back on it! Previously I have just been bulking, coming from 119 pounds at age of 21 to 190lb aged 29. Have dropped down to 170 after injury, managed to keep a lot of definition with bf around 14%

Ready for a lean bulk, I felt I was a little puffy after last cycle thinking of keeping carbs down

Meal 1. 1 can tuna, 1 banana, 50g porridge, 50g mixed berries, protein powder.

Meal 2. 1 chicken breast with mushrooms, protein shake

Meal 3. 150g smoked salmon. 1 advocado

Meal 4. 1 chicken breast with mushrooms.

Meal 5. 4 eggs, 2 pieces brown bread

Meal 6. 1 can tuna, 1 banana

Meal 7. 150 g cottage cheese, caesin protein powder.

That's just the food. Will be taking vit c 2g daily, bcaa, l glut, creatine, zma

Appreciate any advice. Will be cycling in a month or two. Basic test 500mg weekly 12 weeks possibly anavar or d bol oral 4 weeks and pct. Nothing terribly exciting!

On a lighter note, my sauce has left me if any of the mods or vets would let me pm them to recommend me a tasty UK sauce that would most helpful

Thanks for all your help
    Last edited by tinytom777; 07-13-2013 at 07:08 AM.

You get someone to deep massage the area after the cortisol injections?. If I remember correctly it does repair fast but unfortunately with hardened scar tissue (loss of elasticity) so just be careful you don't cause damage again. Not a diet guru so can't help u with that but I'm sure someone here can. Good luck!

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    do you have your tdee calculated and your macros counted accurately? I think you need more calories?

Yeah I'm going very easy at the mo, everything feels okay so far!

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    do you have your tdee calculated and your macros counted accurately? I think you need more calories?
    Yup tdee done, was thinking cals a little low was going to add in flax seed oil perhaps? Any suggestions?

Thread Information