Salavere is offline New Member

Needing help with a fat loss diet

I'm in need of a little help from anyone who can direct me in the right direction. I've a trainer who said that my caloric in should be 1200 a day??? Now I did look at him crazy, and even a friend of mine who use to body build in Boston in the 80's and 90's didn't believe it should be that. Let me give you some info about me I'm 5'10 almost 5'11 I'm weighing in at 280 yet I look like I'm actually 250-260 range body fat I would say 25% range maybe lower but not by much, just trying to be honest here. My goal is to get to a weight of 220-230 I think that would be perfect on me, also my bone density is heavy if that's any help. I'm very active in my job ( went from 325 in Jan to 280 now and still losing weight) upper body is getting a workout and I also work in hot temps 99-115 degrees if not higher. A lot of times when I'm at work can't eat anything heavy, must be real light, salads, fruits, veggies, one bake chicken breast. I only eat enough for fuel when I'm working, yet drinking water/Gatorade like a horse. If you can help me reach my goals and have any thoughts or plans I would greatly be in your debt. P.S. What about protein shakes and what's good?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Maybe Backinblack will help you?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your TDEE, without taking into account your lifting or strenuous job, should be around 3000cals. So, I'd be interested to hear how many calories (and what macro split) you have been ingesting whilst losing weight.

Can you confirm your bodyfat looking at this pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2830540037.jpg 
Views:	743 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	141469

If your figures are correct you would be about 230lbs at 10%, that is pretty beastly.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information