BIGTIMEPUSH is offline Associate Member

Clean Cutting Help

I am trying to cut and need nutrition advice... Most days. 2 egg whites 1 cup plain oatmeal 3 baked or grilled chicken breast red pepper added no skin. 2 cups of broccoli and 6 scoops of protein which even out to be around 550 calories... total around 1800 calories a day sometimes lower with only 2 chicken breast... sometimes subbed with fish and whole wheat bread...
    I am currently taking about 120 grams of protein. Also taking multivitamins, 500 mg of green tea extract, 1000mg of niacin, and 800 mg of yohimbe extract a day. Would like to have better results than I currently am getting. Any help is much appreciated!

covertking is offline New Member
    how many times are day are you eating?
    What are your stats? height weight age
    Also calculate your TDEE there is a sticky here somewhere with how to

I eat about 7 times a day but that is including three protein shakes as meals. Im 5'8 176 pounds and 26 yrs. old My TDEE is 2243 Calories a day.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    What are ur macros?

What is your energy output?

What is your bodyfat?
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Well im doing 60% carb 25% protein 15% fat so 255 grams of carbs, 106 grams of protein, and 30 grams of fat. Im figuring that im burning about 400-500 calories working out little rest, high intensity, lots of reps of lighter weight with cardio bursts and light jogging and stationary bike. Last time i checked (month ago) i was 19% body fat. But when i look at the picture scales i look like i have about 15%. I just added 2000mg of CLA's, 500 mg of L-Carnitne, 1500 mg of fish oils, and Ripped Fuel Extreme Cut... Hopefully with this I see better results... Getting real close to just doing some Gear. Have always had great results while bulking why not cut with them too!?! lol Just want to get super ripped, like contest ripped!!!

Thread Information