Thread: IF ideas

warlockjmr is offline Junior Member

IF ideas

Hey guys, have been doing some reading up on IF and would really like to trying out over the next couple of months as I ramp up my weight loss programme. My idea is along the lines of taking two days out of every week with 24 hour fasts.
    Couple of questions: do I have to keep weekly cals the same and so eat more on non fasting days? Is it okay to out fast days after big workout days like squats and ddeads?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    I fast every day......for about 16 hours then eat for 8..........for no other reason than it fits nicely into my life.

if you are thinking about the new craze, were you fast for 2 days per week then you can eat whatever you like the other 5 days........then no, that wont work

if you follow a weekly calorie routine for cutting, say 2000 each day so 14000 a week....and you fast for 48hours then you will have 4000 cals that you can have anytime in that week and still lose fat/weight.

warlockjmr is offline Junior Member
    Haha nah nothing to do with this new craze. Just reading some stuff by John Berardi and I think it will suit me and my eating habits. I barely want to eat on none training days and want to eat like a horse on leg days and would rather put those extra calories on those days. I actually had a moan about this new fad to my GF the other day as obviously people will just see it as an excuse binge on rubbish on their eat days!

Thread Information