firefighter28 is offline New Member

Need help to get on profer diet.

Hey everyone. i wrote a post earlier about recommendations for using roids, everyone is telling me, its all in by diet. So here i am , I want to get started on a proper diet and get results. As of right now I dont have much of one. I work out every morning after work ( yes Night Shift, as a Oil and Gas Plant) I do the insanity workout. It works great. I sweat allot. I don't lift any weights, I'm more of a crossfit type of workout guy. Maybe I should lift weights, anyway After my 30-45 High intense Cardo workout, I usually have just eggs whites, with yogurt and 2% milk. And fruit. Then sleep for 6 hrs, then have a meal for supper that is usually rice and veggies, with fish, or chicken, sometime 1 pcs of pork or small steak. with s Spinach salad with dressing. then while at work I take yogurt, and rice, and sometime a peanut butter sandwich.
    So that's what I usually eat in a run of a day. any suggestions on how to change it to make a difference. I look fwd to your suggestions.

Troy

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Start by reading this

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...1-cutting.html

Yes, lifting would help you, you should start incorporating a muscle building routine ASAP.

When you have a revised diet plan, based on your weight/bodyfat/activity level, post it for further review. Please include calories and macro's in that plan.

This may help too

Need help to get on profer diet.-image-3236275667.jpg
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information