blackburnyouth is offline New Member

Question is my diet right for loosing weight with len gains,, help??

Hi im currentky going to start my first test cyp,equipoise and anavar cycle and here is my diet

7.00am 35mins cardio then a protein shake with 4 egg whites and oats mix in with the shake
    10.30am tin of tuna
    1pm chicken breast with veg
    3.30pm tin of tuna with a banana
    6-7.30 weight training followed by a protein shake
    8pm chicken/steak with veg

Im 6ft6 250lb, overweight on my stomach area and im after loosing weight with lean gains

Please can someone help me were im going wrong or right, thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Before we get into how dire your 'diet' is, tell us your bodyfat %?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1296216754.jpg 
Views:	1154 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	141630
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Not sure on bodyfat percentage but my bmi is 28.9 which is in the overweight catagory, its my stomach area mainly, , please help me with a healthy diet to loose weight and get lean gains while taking the above, ill be doing cardio every morning like 20min jog on treadmill, 10min on rower, 5min on exercise bike then a hard weightlifting session after work for about an hour/hour and half,, please explain were i can inprove, your replys are appreciated, thanks

Can you guesstimate from the chart I posted? Or post a pic of yourself.

I suspect you are a long way off using AAS.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes im between 25-30 going off your post of pics but ive been training on and for years and been training hard for 12month,, what is wrong with the diet i thought i needed a low carb high protein diet wi an odd cheat at wkend??

Nobody here recommends cycling at anything above 15% bodyfat. That means you should be looking to lose 35-40lbs to get to this level. At which point it's arguable that your lean body mass would be on the low side to cycle.

You need to spend some time researching diet and adding lots of cardio before you consider any kind of cycle (other than the stationary one in your gym). Also have your workout critiqued in our lifting forum.

Your diet above? How many calories? How many carbs? Protein? Fats?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Why would you not recomend cyclin over 15% bodyfat?? I was just gunna take anavar because it gave me good stamina and strength when i took it on its own,after reading other threads they all say use test as a base while taking anavar,, so if i just take var with test and eat clean and train, what would be so wrong with that, thanks for your replys i appreciate it

What PCT did you run after your var only cycle? How long and at what amount did you run the var? What liver support did you take?

What are the calories and macro's for your above posted diet?

Have you researched what side effects you can get from AAS? Know that the risks are amplified with higher bodyfat?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I only did a 30day cycle at 50mg ed, i took thistle milk eod and didnt need pct. Not sure what macros are for my diet but its very low carbs low fats with high protein which seemed to work for me while on the anavar .

Ok buddy, anavar absolutely needs a PCT (unless you had bloodwork done pre and post cycle and there was no change in your test levels?) this comment plus the fact that you have no idea what you are eating really emphasises the fact you shouldn't even be considering a cycle.

When did your anavar cycle end?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Even off a 20-day course?? Ended the course a 6wks ago, i got this cycle and also the diet off this site?? What would you add or take away in the diet i posted please??

It was 100 tabs at 5 a day so was 20days not 30

Read this

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...1-cutting.html

Yor TDEE, without exercise taken into account, should be approximately 2600cals. Work out a plan and post it, you will need to include calories and macro's.

Anavar is suppressive of your natural test. How much? Without pre and post cycle bloodwork nobody knows, so you run a PCT anyway. You might be lucky and have bounced back ok but you may have severely damaged your own natural testosterone levels . Do you feel the same as before, sex drive/libido? Erections as frequent? More tired? Irritable (other than at me ?)
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes i feel exactly the same for all those,, i will work out cal,fats,carbs etc for the above diet,, does that above diet seem clean and healthy enough to you for loosing weight while im training hard? Will post diet up properly after i finish work, lol no i thank you for your help pal

Lose weight? Yes. But it looks like hardly any calories and you would risk losing muscle too. Post it when done and let's have a look.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information