QualityControl is offline New Member

Checking my diet for an aas cycle

Hey all. I am looking to do my first real steroid cycle and I was told to post my diet before continuing. I am 5' 11" 220 lbs at about 12-15% bf my usual diet is very repetative and consists of literally just chicken, oatmeal, peanutbutter, sweet pots or brown rice so I will post the macronutrient goals rather than food.

Immediately upon awakening (~7am) protein shake (if I am taking creatine at the time a tall glass of juice as well with it)

Meal 1: 4 large eggs, 1 and a half cups oatmeal, small serving of greek yogurt(this is usually constant)
    Meals 2-6 are usually the same: chicken cooked in olive oil always (~30g protein) large sweet potato (~60-70g carbs) or 1 1/2 cup oats and a serving of natty peanut butter (20g fat)
    Bedtime is protein shake and penut butter.

I know this isnt very specific but I assure you I really do eat the same thing EVERY meal. Im a independant college student so I usually cant afford too much variety. Let me know if I should up numbers but usually thats what I go for and I have been eating like this practically since I started.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    could use more veggies, and a slow digesting protein before bed, like beef or cottage cheese..

what are your goals?

Yeah I def can use more veggies in my life.lol I do take a casein shake at night and when I cant afford that I usually do try to get slow digesting stuff. Even tall glasses of milk at times and wake up having to piss like a racehorse.lol As for goals I am always trying to get bigger while keeping my bodyfat to a minimum. When I started lifting I was already 215 bjt then that uickly fell to 190 after getting committed to my workout schedule and then I went up to 250 at one point and I def had the most fat on me ive ever had. So after cleaning my diet up here I am at a solid 220. So I always feel like I haven't made much improvement over the years cuz my friends went from 160 to 250. They are pretty sloppy mind you but still they have made some serious muscle gains. Thats why I want to try a cycle. I think with one I will be exactly where I want. I do have a very large frame similar to mike tyson. My arms are just as long and I am just as tall so it kinda paints a picture. Sorry for rambling

here's a good thread for you to read:

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...%2A%2A%2A.html

food is usually cheaper than protein powders... if money is an issue i'd stick to real food as much as possible...eg. you could replace whey for tins of tuna.. and casein for cottage cheese.. both these foods are very cheap...

Yeah I usually forget about cottage cheese. Im always trying to save and I will read the link you posted as well. Thanks. I think the hardest thing for me is affording all the food I eat. I go through meat soooo fast because i agree I prefer whole foods over shakes and I only use my shakes for mornings and post workout. I only add extra scoops if I run out of protein sources which tends to happen too frequently but thats why I am in school.lol so whatbdo you think. My diet should be good for a cycle right? Just step up the calories a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by QualityControl View Post
    Yeah I usually forget about cottage cheese. Im always trying to save and I will read the link you posted as well. Thanks. I think the hardest thing for me is affording all the food I eat. I go through meat soooo fast because i agree I prefer whole foods over shakes and I only use my shakes for mornings and post workout. I only add extra scoops if I run out of protein sources which tends to happen too frequently but thats why I am in school.lol so whatbdo you think. My diet should be good for a cycle right? Just step up the calories a bit?

as long as you can afford the food.. you will/should be eating more on cycle..

Thread Information