Thread: Macro Split

GEEZII is offline Junior Member

Macro Split

Hey guys say you're doing a macro split for cutting at 2000 calories, i am roughly 153 LBM i want to keep my fat at 55g, with the protein and carbs. would it be better doing 200g protein, 175 carbs, or the other way around?

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GEEZII
    Hey guys say you're doing a macro split for cutting at 2000 calories, i am roughly 153 LBM i want to keep my fat at 55g, with the protein and carbs. would it be better doing 200g protein, 175 carbs, or the other way around?
    I'd always keep protein higher on a cut! I'd prob even drop carbs a little but that is my preference! Depends when you ingest the carbs also and in what quantities!

What weight are you ie: how much fat?
    Cardio? Training split?

GEEZII is offline Junior Member
    i do IF so my breaktfast is lower carbs.. i put most my carb pre and post workout.
    im 81.5kg around 14-15% bf i do post workout cardio everytime for around 20mins low intensity (i burn around 1000cal for my whole workout) i use a power/hypertrophy routine 5 days a week, which has been working. was thinking of having a HIIT cardio day too

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Start at 2000 calls and go from there. After two weeks adjust accordingly... If your losing weight too quickly add cals and vice versa for not quick enough.

Also think about carb cycling whilst running your power/hyper routine...

Be sure to give one day off at least. Rest is key

Thread Information