Thread: Fat Head

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Fat Head

Now free on Youtube:

While most people saw the documentary Super Size Me as an expose of the fast food industry, comedian and former health writer Tom Naughton saw it as a dare: He'd show that you could lose weight on a diet of burgers and fries. In addition to chronicling Naughton's weight drop, the film provides interviews with doctors, nutritionists and others to drive home his thesis that most of what we know about "healthy eating" is wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...has_verified=1

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    checking it out.. curious to see the results..

beginning stats: 206lbs 31%bf 142.14lbs LBM

even if it works he will be eating probably not a lot of volume considering fast food is calorie dense and it will definitely not be good for him i dont care what his blood work says..

ahh.. hes limiting carbs to 100g and eating 2000cals.. of course he will lose fat hes freaking 31%body fat right now

V-ROID is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    ahh.. hes limiting carbs to 100g and eating 2000cals.. of course he will lose fat hes freaking 31%body fat right now
    And that SHOULD be the gist of the whole show. Yah I wonder if he explains that in easy to understand language along the way. I doubt it because fast forwarding to the end, even his doctor seems amazed. Instead I think most will take away that you can live off McD and thrive!

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    And that SHOULD be the gist of the whole show. Yah I wonder if he explains that in easy to understand language along the way. I doubt it because fast forwarding to the end, even his doctor seems amazed. Instead I think most will take away that you can live off McD and thrive!
    yeh i wonder how much mac donalds is loving this? prob paid this dude to do it.. the mac donalds diet! LOL.. what a joke..

kind of shows what "studies" are good for huh??

talk about making something out of nothing..

oh and ive been 27%bf ao if this guy is 31% he is indeed a fat mofo.. 206 lbs or not.. that number is fairly meaningless IMO
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 07-18-2013 at 09:31 AM.

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    That is a joke... Okay maybe he will lose 'weight' but it will not be a healthy ratio of fat and lbm.

Also I guarantee key hormones in his body will drop and raise for the worse.

warlockjmr is offline Junior Member
    Wow that made me angry in the first ten minutes, not just because he uses the word baloney WAY to much.

The problem is not that fast food isn't good for you in large amounts, its the fact that so many people just don't understand how fattening and calorie intense fast food is. He makes the sweeping assumption that everyone is clued up on how much calories they should be eating and NOT to eat 5000 calories a day...

Thread Information