barrybonds is offline New Member

Baroids Diet/Fitness Journal

Sup fools...thought I'd write up some stuff and see if I get any feedback.

Quick overview/stats:
    27 years old
    Male
    Ht - Just under 5'8"
    Wt - 180 lbs (when not lifting 165)
    Worked out for 8 years on and off - top weight was 185 lbs
    Body fat - not sure at this point i'll find this out later

Routine

1 - Chest/Abs: bench, incline, decline, flys, cable crunches, scissor kicks, russian twists with weighted ball
    2 - Back: pull down, two arm rows, dumbell incline rows, seated row, hyperextensions
    3 - Legs: squats, leg raises, leg curls, leg press, calf raises
    4 - Arms: close grip bench, skull crushers, tricep pulldown, barbell curls, dumbell curls, seated curls
    5 - Shoulders: barbell military press, lateral raises and front raises, upright row, shrugs
    6 - Rest
    7 - back to day 1

Diet

Usually my diet consists of eating as much as humanly possible without throwing up. Recently I was just throwing all sorts of shit down the ole chute like mcdonalds, BK, taco bell, really anything in grabbing distance - I was mainly interested in just eating and eating a lot to gain mass. I'd also throw down protein shakes with milk in them whenever I could.

I've been reading the diet section on here so I'm starting to take a little different thought towards dieting. Today I ate 25 eggs - lol...I don't expect to make this a normal happening but whatever. Anyways, my main problem is I work a very demanding job so finding time to eat is sometimes difficult. That's why ordering fast food or delivery was the best way of just getting a shit ton of calories - but I can always bring stuff from the grocery store to work and eat that crap. Also money isn't really much of an issue - so if you guys have any tips I'm totally game.

I'll be posting body shots later when I have time. Gotta a lady coming over right now so I'm keeping this short.

Love you long time

Baroid

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybonds
    Sup fools...thought I'd write up some stuff and see if I get any feedback.

Quick overview/stats:
    27 years old
    Male
    Ht - Just under 5'8"
    Wt - 180 lbs (when not lifting 165)
    Worked out for 8 years on and off - top weight was 185 lbs
    Body fat - not sure at this point i'll find this out later

Routine

1 - Chest/Abs: bench, incline, decline, flys, cable crunches, scissor kicks, russian twists with weighted ball
    2 - Back: pull down, two arm rows, dumbell incline rows, seated row, hyperextensions
    3 - Legs: squats, leg raises, leg curls, leg press, calf raises
    4 - Arms: close grip bench, skull crushers, tricep pulldown, barbell curls, dumbell curls, seated curls
    5 - Shoulders: barbell military press, lateral raises and front raises, upright row, shrugs
    6 - Rest
    7 - back to day 1

Diet

Usually my diet consists of eating as much as humanly possible without throwing up. Recently I was just throwing all sorts of shit down the ole chute like mcdonalds, BK, taco bell, really anything in grabbing distance - I was mainly interested in just eating and eating a lot to gain mass. I'd also throw down protein shakes with milk in them whenever I could.

I've been reading the diet section on here so I'm starting to take a little different thought towards dieting. Today I ate 25 eggs - lol...I don't expect to make this a normal happening but whatever. Anyways, my main problem is I work a very demanding job so finding time to eat is sometimes difficult. That's why ordering fast food or delivery was the best way of just getting a shit ton of calories - but I can always bring stuff from the grocery store to work and eat that crap. Also money isn't really much of an issue - so if you guys have any tips I'm totally game.

I'll be posting body shots later when I have time. Gotta a lady coming over right now so I'm keeping this short.

Love you long time

Baroid
    Tip 1: don't start a thread with sup fools.

Tip 2: cook in bulk! All weekly food cooked on a Sunday night and its within 'grabbing distance' for you! I'm not sure if its preparation or If it's will power but preparation is key!

Tip 3: we are going to need to see a diet posted up with full food listing and macros for each food and meal!

Cardio schedule if any!

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^ what he said + quality food over quantity. Cardio? What are your long term goals? Post a pic so we can estimate your current bf%...

I'll post a picture when I have time..at work right now.

I don't do any cardio - but I'm moving into a place that has a basketball court so I'll be utilizing that in the near future.

I don't like cooking meals in advance because the chicken always tastes like dog shit after I microwave it again. Are there better methods to ensuring the food doesn't taste like plastic? Seriously I hate reheating food...I actually like to enjoy the food I'm eating

07/23/2013

Meal 1 - 40 grams whey protein isolate, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 2 tablespoons peanut butter
    Meal 2 - 5 raw eggs and 2 raw omega 3 eggs
    Meal 3 - Beef sirloin mixed with salad and veggies (I guess like 6 ozs of sirloin) - also ate some thai soup with noodles
    Meal 4 - 40 grams whey protein solate, 2 tablespoons peanut butter
    Meal 5 - 5 eggs cooked, 10 frozen buffalo wings tgif style
    Meal 6 - 40 grams whey protein isolate, 2 tablespoons pb
    Meal 7 - Bowl of pho (raw beef, beef broth, veggies)

I think my two cheat foods are pho and buffalo wings...not gonna lie I doubt I could live without pho but I think it's somewhat healthy.
    Last edited by barrybonds; 07-24-2013 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybonds
    I'll post a picture when I have time..at work right now.

I don't do any cardio - but I'm moving into a place that has a basketball court so I'll be utilizing that in the near future.

I don't like cooking meals in advance because the chicken always tastes like dog shit after I microwave it again. Are there better methods to ensuring the food doesn't taste like plastic? Seriously I hate reheating food...I actually like to enjoy the food I'm eating

07/23/2013

Meal 1 - 40 grams whey protein isolate, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 2 tablespoons peanut butter
    Meal 2 - 5 raw eggs and 2 raw omega 3 eggs
    Meal 3 - Beef sirloin mixed with salad and veggies (I guess like 6 ozs of sirloin) - also ate some thai soup with noodles
    Meal 4 - 40 grams whey protein solate, 2 tablespoons peanut butter

I will update this post before I go to bed tonight but that's all I got for now
    Without preparation your gonna end up where you are and that's grabbing poor food choices.

Shredding the chicken can keep it moist rather than reheating the whole breast!

Ok I'll try to shred the pollo...I agree with the idea but in the past I've implemented it and I simply have hated the way it turns out. That shit just gets so ****ing dry it's no longer etible to me.

Anyways...I update the previous post with the rest of my meals for the day. Here's some pics of me so you guys can guesstimate my BF%

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9354945773_25b2713190_z.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	142086

Name:	9354946505_da84a0736e_z.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	142087

IMO too much shakes in that plan! Bf% I'm not great at guesstimates being honest maybe 18% but others will chime in! You do have decent size so a cut will have you looking great bro!

I don't plan on drinking that many shakes a day...just what was available yesterday when I got hungry. Here's the journal for today - I'll update later tonight

Meal 1 - 40 grams whey isolate, 1/2 cup oats, 2 tablespoons pb
    Meal 2 - 5 raw omega 3 eggs
    Meal 3 - Chipotle bowl: Extra chicken, lettuce, brown rice, and pico
    Meal 4 - Marinated chicken breast shredded, 1/2 cup cottage cheese
    Meal 5 - 6 raw egg whites, 2 tablespoons pb
    Meal 6 - 1 8 oz flat steak medium rare, 1/2 cup green beans, 1/4 cup mashed potatoes
    Meal 7 - 40 grams whey protein, 2 tablespoons pb, 5 raw egg whites

Just downloaded the myfitnesspal ap so I will start actively documenting this shit out. Also, I really like drinking raw eggs cause its so easy and I don't have that extreme full feeling I get from downing cooked eggs - anything wrong with this except for a chance of getting salmonella.

Also almost meetup with a hooker last night lol...

Name:	9360119619_58616f1b19.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	142102

Name:	9360119269_a3aba4ae11.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	142103
    Last edited by barrybonds; 07-25-2013 at 04:26 AM.

07/25/2013

Meal 1 - Whey protein, oats, 2 tbls pb
    Meal 2 - 6 raw whites, 3 omega3 whole raw, 1/8 cup pho (left over)
    Meal 3 - Shredded chicken, lettuce, light sour cream on tostadas (had about 6), small slice apple pie
    Meal 4 - 8 raw egg whites
    Meal 5 - Marie callender's meat loaf and gravy meal
    Meal 6 - 13 oz beef loin flap meat (this shit is good son)

Will update the rest when I go to sleep tonight..also was at 181 lbs yesterday when I weighed in. Tonight I weight 183.1 lbs - ballin. See you tomorrow baby
    Last edited by barrybonds; 07-26-2013 at 03:10 AM.

Thread Information