Alann314 is offline Junior Member

Diet Help Please

Hello everyone I've been working out for 7 months now I started at the beginning of January at 108 and I'm 127 now but struggling to put on weight. My stats are pretty good for weighing 127 at 5'4. Currently bench 205 4x6//Deadlift 225 4x6//squat 165 4x6. Just some simple stats so you guys know where I'm at so now for the diet part I want help with because I know diet is everything.

Here is what the daily diet goes like.
    11am wake up eat 2 sunny side up eggs with white bread
    2pm protein shake 8oz of milk with 2 scoops of cyto gainer
    430pm 2 cans of tuna
    630pm usually a meal with meat in it today I ate 4 chicken breasts for example
    830pm pre workout shake 8oz milk 2 scoops cyto gainer then I hit the gym at 9
    1030pm the second I finish working out I drink a shake again 8oz of water and 2 scoops of cyto gainer
    Then I go home and sleep.

My question is I think I'm eating a lot but maybe you guys can give me some advice because I'm struggling to add more weight. I'm getting much stronger but for some reason I'm not getting bigger. I mean being able to max 235 on a bench press and weighing 127 being 5'4 I should look bigger than I am now but I'm not. Help me please!

RipOwens is offline Member
    You got a lot of protein shakes in there bud. And am I understanding this correctly, you've been lifting for just 7 months and you currently bench nearly twice your body weight?

Quote Originally Posted by RipOwens View Post
    You got a lot of protein shakes in there bud. And am I understanding this correctly, you've been lifting for just 7 months and you currently bench nearly twice your body weight?
    Yes sir everyone is surprised when they workout with me they don't expect I do so much because I still don't look very big. And I have been working out for 2 and a half years but that was 3 months on and 5 months off I wasn't very dedicated until this year. Also it's easier for lighter people to bench almost double their weight.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What is your bodyfat?

Diet Help Please-image-3656807187.jpg

Do you know how many calories the above diet is and the macro breakdown? You don't eat many carbs do you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

This is my build at the moment I'm right about 15% maybe this will help. Diet Help Please-image.jpg

RipOwens is offline Member
    Give a breakdown of the calories and total daily intake so the gurus can better help you.

Quote Originally Posted by RipOwens View Post
    Give a breakdown of the calories and total daily intake so the gurus can better help you.
    Ok here is a simple breakdown of yesterdays meal.
    2 Shakes of Cytogainer with 8 oz milk and last shake without milk
    Milk Total Day Value: 16g Protein/10g fat/22g carbs
    Protein x2 with milk and 1 without: 81g protein/7.5g fat/111g carbs
    2 cans of tuna: 44g protein/3g fat
    2 sunny side up eggs: 18g protein/18g fat
    4 chicken breast: 36g protein/18g fat/30g carbs
    Total Daily:198g protein/56.5g fat/163g carbs

Hopefully this helps. Sorry for late response

Thread Information