zlatko995 is offline New Member

Need help for BULK

Hi, could anyone help me about my next diet on cycle?
    I need an extreme bulk, need to grow up a lot...im 5'9 for 143lbs 6%bf... From october:
    1-12 500mg testo c
    1-6 40mg dbol
    PCT

How to diet? I was thinking about a 3500kcal to 4500kcal/day plan... Increasing the kcals every day... Something like:
    450g carbs
    200g pro
    100g fat

6 meal

Bump

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    What are your macros now.... Just reverse diet slowly....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally if I was 143 pounds and 6% body fat And it wasn't after a competition or something them I'd just eat every thing in site! There wouldn't b a moment in the day when I didn't have a piece of food in my hand. My pockets would b lined in peanut butter!

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Personally if I was 143 pounds and 6% body fat And it wasn't after a competition or something them I'd just eat every thing in site! There wouldn't b a moment in the day when I didn't have a piece of food in my hand. My pockets would b lined in peanut butter!
    Why would you do that?

At 6% bodyfat your in a great position to make excellent gains over an extended period of time before getting too out of shape....

Why go on a food binge and waste all of that for a bunch of fat gains?

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9

Why would you do that?

At 6% bodyfat your in a great position to make excellent gains over an extended period of time before getting too out of shape....

Why go on a food binge and waste all of that for a bunch of fat gains?
    Because he's 143 pounds....and sits at stage ready body composition, that means his metabolism is SCREEEEEEEEEEAMING!!!! He can DOUBLE. His bf and still b 12% which is better then most ppl as it is. I'm happy if my "offseason" body fat stays at 12%.

Yeh his metabolism may be suppressed if he has cut down to 6% BF and is trying to maintain it but throwing a tonne of food at a suppressed metabolism is a disaster plan....

If the OP were to eat everything he could get his hands on he would simply end up gaining a disproportionate amount of fat vs LBM.... It's simply not worth it....

If the OP was to gain 2% of his body weight per month, even if 50% of that was fat that would take you 6 months to hit the 12% mark.....

That's 8.5 lbs of muscle and 8.5 lbs of fat in 6 months and your still only 12% bodyfat....

Or you could bulk up to 12% in 1 month gaining 1.5 lbs of muscle and still be sitting at 12%....

See the difference

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9
    Yeh his metabolism may be suppressed if he has cut down to 6% BF and is trying to maintain it but throwing a tonne of food at a suppressed metabolism is a disaster plan....

If the OP were to eat everything he could get his hands on he would simply end up gaining a disproportionate amount of fat vs LBM.... It's simply not worth it....

If the OP was to gain 2% of his body weight per month, even if 50% of that was fat that would take you 6 months to hit the 12% mark.....

That's 8.5 lbs of muscle and 8.5 lbs of fat in 6 months and your still only 12% bodyfat....

Or you could bulk up to 12% in 1 month gaining 1.5 lbs of muscle and still be sitting at 12%....

See the difference
    Theoretically, yes. And we are both making assumptions here on if he cut or naturally sits at that low body fat. But my thoughts are he naturally sits there year round. When I first started lifting u was 6' 165 soaking wet, the only thing that worked for me was force feeding myself all day and I guess I should have clarified that I don't mean empty junk food. And I don't think I went over 12%. It wasn't till my wife got pregnant and I got sympathy fat that I went above 15% lol. But i speek from experience, when skinny guys that sit at that low body fat year round and busy their ass in the gym can't grow. It's simply cause they're not eating enough. You can't tell ppl like that to eat 500-1000 over their tdee, cuz they won't gain. And even if they gain some bf, if they go up in a tshirt size. They get fvckin ecstatic! But for all intensive purposes, while he's on cycle (which idk if he should or shouldn't do) then yea, I'd eat till food was pouring out my ears, cuz personally I don't think he's gonna gain that much bf if he were to eat 6000 calories a day over a 12 week period.

Intresting discussion... Now im not following any diet cause im in holiday...But im still eating 5-6 times a day...In the last winter, i used to eat something like 2500kcal/day... But from next month, id be do it seriously... How can i split the macros? I think that id increase my kcals week by week, probably starting from 2500/2800kcal... can u help me?

And yes, ive a fantastic metabolism... i use to eat something like 5-6 croissant a day with chocolate, pasta at lunch and dinner, all that i have, no increasing my bf drastically..

My recommendation would be to do the following...

Ball park your current calorie intake.... Add 250 cals

Consume 1.5g of protein/lb of LBM
    Consume 0.4g of fat/lb of LBM

Consume the rest of the calories in carbs... 4cals = 1g carbs....

Stick to this for 2 weeks

Monitor weight daily and then make an average per week. aim for a 0.5% weight gain per week....

If your under the 0.5% per week target increase fats and carbs slightly until you get to the target weight gain....

Thats perfect! So starting from 2500kcals, increasing week by week if the weight will not increase.. hope that this is a good thing under juice...

Quote Originally Posted by zlatko995 View Post
    Thats perfect! So starting from 2500kcals, increasing week by week if the weight will not increase.. hope that this is a good thing under juice...

Don't know what that means....

Sorry for my bad english lol ...
    I hope that that diet plan should be good to grow up also under testo/dbol cycle

Thread Information