flyguy6661 is offline Member

you can still gain muscle when on a high protein low card diet yes ?

sligthly confused but at the moment im eating say around 3000 caleries a day, only having 1-2 carb meals which would be 60g oats or large sweet potato after training, my diet mainly consisits of fat/protein getting in around 80g fat a day (mainly egg yolks) and about 250g protein and about 100g carbs, im not bulking however im not cutting right now just trying to add some quality muscle mass, i am on cycle of prop/npp so this is obv going to help my goal but yea i dont need high cals to gain muscle right as im really trying to gain some muscle mass on my arms.

Mario L is offline Associate Member
    250x4=1000 calories
    100x4=400 c
    80x9=720 c

2120 calories probably would be a cutting diet unless you weigh 100lbs

Take your weight minus your bf weight then times that by 15. That would be your TDee roughly. Then add calories to gain weight.
    Last edited by Mario L; 08-25-2013 at 09:16 AM.

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    but what about if your on steroids so anabolic and your eating high amounts of protein and fats can you still gain muscle mass as it would be pretty hard to consume 4000caleries of fat/protein a day without carbs

Mario L is offline Associate Member
    I'm no diet expert. But if I was to do a lean bulk on a cycle. I would eat 1.5 G protein /lb of body weight. Figure how much grams of fats I'm getting from my eggs and meats. And then add in the correct grams of carbs to be in a caloric surplus. I would also adjust diet as gains are made.

Thread Information