Page 1 of 24 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 943
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: BikerAL hates to cut log

  1. #1
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122

    BikerAL hates to cut log

    Been back cutting for about 5 weeks now. Logging all my food. Figured I start a log while I'm feeling so industrious.

  2. #2
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Thursday AM 60 mins fasted cardio

  3. #3
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,430
    glad to see ya logging

    i hate cutting as well!

  4. #4
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    I hate it worse!

  5. #5
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,816
    glad to see we all agree cutting sucks!!!!!!!

    AL! wats up dude?

  6. #6
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,144
    What are you guys cutting? Is it fun?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  7. #7
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    glad to see we all agree cutting sucks!!!!!!!

    AL! wats up dude?
    Honey, I'm home.

    Hows is going buddy? Back home in nutrition section since I gained a few unwanted pounds of fat...

  8. #8
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    What are you guys cutting? Is it fun?
    bahaha. I know this is all foreign to you Kel. There are actually fat bastards out there that have fatty deposits covering their muscle.
    almostgone likes this.

  9. #9
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    glad to see ya logging

    i hate cutting as well!
    Hey bud, yea I've started this cut about 5 weeks ago and just kept getting more serious... Once I started logging everything I ate again I knew it was time for a log.

  10. #10
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I hate it worse!
    Dude, I spent 10 months bulking or maintaining. 10 months well spent.

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,144
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    bahaha. I know this is all foreign to you Kel. There are actually fat bastards out there that have fatty deposits covering their muscle.

    Say it ain't so. Somebody's been lying to me.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Say it ain't so. Somebody's been lying to me.
    Those bastards

  13. #13
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,144
    I blame Lunk. But on a serious note, great thread title. Just "had" to read it.
    RaginCajun likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  14. #14
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,185
    How many weeks of those 5 have you been a grumpy bastard? 5 or 5?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  15. #15
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I blame Lunk. But on a serious note, great thread title. Just "had" to read it.
    Glad you chimed in.

  16. #16
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    How many weeks of those 5 have you been a grumpy bastard? 5 or 5?
    I've been a grumpy bastard all my life. But probably got grumpier when the thought of cutting crossed my mind.
    almostgone likes this.

  17. #17
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    PM

    Dead lifts
    Bent over dumbell rows
    Plate loaded seated rows
    Wide lat pulldown ss cable pullovers
    narrow pulldown

    Need to plan meals a bit better I am under on everything today.

    1859 cals/F43/C188/P177

  18. #18
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,062
    Sweet. Gooooooooooooo AL!!!
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  19. #19
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    PM

    Dead lifts
    Bent over dumbell rows
    Plate loaded seated rows
    Wide lat pulldown ss cable pullovers
    narrow pulldown

    Need to plan meals a bit better I am under on everything today.

    1859 cals/F43/C188/P177
    I would lower crabs and up pro alot and fat a little. Do you know if you're carb or pro sensitive

  20. #20
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    13,796
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral
    Been back cutting for about 5 weeks now. Logging all my food. Figured I start a log while I'm feeling so industrious.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I would lower crabs and up pro alot and fat a little. Do you know if you're carb or pro sensitive
    Those crabs can get ya especially with those sharp pinchers.

    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign


  22. #22
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Sweet. Gooooooooooooo AL!!!
    Aust thanks for stopping by.

    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I would lower crabs and up pro alot and fat a little. Do you know if you're carb or pro sensitive
    Yep I will be posting my target cals macros today. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I was hoping you would find my new hole and stalk me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Those crabs can get ya especially with those sharp pinchers.
    bahaha I missed that.

  23. #23
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    OK so the numbers.....

    Age 48
    Height 6' 1"
    Weight 231 lbs
    BF % 21
    LBM 182.5 lbs
    Estimate TDEE 2737
    Planned calories/Macros
    2300 Calories
    P 258 grams 45%
    C 201 grams 35%
    F 51 grams 20%
    zaggahamma likes this.

  24. #24
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Today AM
    60 mins fasted cardio
    7 sets Abcore

  25. #25
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,430
    morning bud!

    look into austinite's fat loss protocol, seems to be helping a lot of people, including myself

    this log is going to make me get back after it, cardio wise! still battling tendonitis, so no weight lifting with upper body yet

    just have to plan your carb load for the weekends!!!

  26. #26
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    morning bud!

    look into austinite's fat loss protocol, seems to be helping a lot of people, including myself

    this log is going to make me get back after it, cardio wise! still battling tendonitis, so no weight lifting with upper body yet

    just have to plan your carb load for the weekends!!!
    Where is that fat loss protocol? tendonitis sucks man, I went 2 years barely able to curl. Hope you get back at it soon but rest seems to be the only fix.

  27. #27
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,430
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Where is that fat loss protocol? tendonitis sucks man, I went 2 years barely able to curl. Hope you get back at it soon but rest seems to be the only fix.
    supplement section

  28. #28
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,430

  29. #29
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Thanks buddy

  30. #30
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    OK so the numbers.....

    Age 48
    Height 6' 1"
    Weight 231 lbs
    BF % 21
    LBM 182.5 lbs
    Estimate TDEE 2737
    Planned calories/Macros
    2300 Calories
    P 258 grams 45%
    C 201 grams 35%
    F 51 grams 20%
    I would switch carbs and fats ratio if it was me. And I would lower tdee another 200.

  31. #31
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I would switch carbs and fats ratio if it was me. And I would lower tdee another 200.

    I may lower intake in a couple weeks depending on results. i am doing 60 mins cardio 4-6 days a week AM fasted + 4-5 days PM weight training so I did not want to start at a huge deficit. I really don't do very well with low carb diet. But I am willing to try different things if my initial plan is not working as expected.

    Thanks for the input.

  32. #32
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    I may lower intake in a couple weeks depending on results. i am doing 60 mins cardio 4-6 days a week AM fasted + 4-5 days PM weight training so I did not want to start at a huge deficit. I really don't do very well with low carb diet. But I am willing to try different things if my initial plan is not working as expected.

    Thanks for the input.
    Props on the fasted cardio. Its not easy being consistent on something so boring. I would of recommended something different if your bf was lower.
    You should get results pretty quickly at first. Good luck bro

  33. #33
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Thanks gearbox perhaps after a few weeks I'll change it up a bit.

  34. #34
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,185
    Are you cutting back on the bourbon and cigars or accounting for them in your macro's?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  35. #35
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Friday PM (Yesterday)

    Went to gym after work and had a great chest workout

    At 7 PM I was at 1705 calories F43/C139/P183 think I was pretty much on track to get my goal macros in.
    Then after gym I went for a 3 mile walk. stopped at 3 bars. Had steak frites at a restaurant (did not eat the fries just steak and salad) and had a few beers.

    Today is off day but I plan to go to gym and do 60 mins cardio. Had protein pancakes for breakfast.

  36. #36
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Are you cutting back on the bourbon and cigars or accounting for them in your macro's?

    Cigars will probably never get cut back. During cut I will limit beers to one day a week.

  37. #37
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Got my 60 mins cardio in. Probably walk dog for a few miles after dinner. It is my rest day after all so I don't want to go crazy.

  38. #38
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,185
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral

    Cigars will probably never get cut back. During cut I will limit beers to one day a week.
    One day.

    All day.

    Nice
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  39. #39
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    One day.

    All day.

    Nice
    bahaha cheat day

  40. #40
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,122
    Sunday AM 60 mins fasted cardio @7AM

    Just got back from Fairway and dropped 340.00 on groceries. Should be set for all my meals this week.

Page 1 of 24 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •