aestheticsLove is offline New Member

Help on Diet for When I Start First Cycle

I am looking into starting my first cycle in late October (for my 24th Birthday)
    I initially thought about gear 2 yrs ago but as I started reading the stickies and doing more researched I knew it wasn't time yet. I think I'm much more prepared now.

Im: 5'10
    178 lbs
    ~11-12%
    (I posted a simple front view pic I took after my daily walk today through attatchment, but dont know if it will work)
    Training: 3 yrs seriously. 4yrs Total . I started 215lbs 30+Bf%, got down to 150lbs 8-9%Bf and two years after that I'm where I'm at now.

Im currently on my second month of bulking from my most recent summer cut and am at a 1200-1800 calorie surplus so my daily calories usually come out to 3400-4000 calories.
    I know its a lot of calories but it is really hard for me to put on weight and I have found this to be the only thing that helps.

Here is a sample day of eating from the calorie tracker I use MyFitnessPal:

Meal 1 - Wake up Protein Shake

1 Cup of Oats
    1 Cup Blueberres
    Medium Banana
    2tbls Peanut Butter
    2 Scoops of Whey
    1 Cup of Almond Milk
    - 1030 calories

Meal 2 - 2 Breakfast sandwiches

2 Whole Medium Eggs each
    5 slices of ham each
    2 Slices of Yellow Cheese Each
    2 12Grain Breads Each
    - 683 calories

Meal 3 -

7oz Chicken Breast
    1 Cup Brown Rice
    1 Cup Mixed Vegetables
    - 573 calories

Meal 4 - Same as 3 - 573 calories

Meal 5 (Post Workout) - Protein Shake Same as Meal 1 - 1030 calories

Total Calories =3468.... 261g Protein, 308g Carbs, 120g Fats
    (Some days I have myself another meal of chicken/rice/vegetables if I feel I did too much activity during the day, so it would come out to ~4000 calories)

^^^This is exactly what I eat every day since I prepare my meals for the week on Sunday night. I don't mind keeping it simple and boring as I feel it makes it easier and more cost effective for me.

I'm also taking daily creatine, fish oils, multi-v... But anyways,

My Question Now Is... Since I already eat a good amount of food, Would it be wise to up the calories when I start the cycle or should I just keep it the same?

Another thing that comes to my mind is to stop bulking now until I get the gear and start bulking then, since I have been reading that I can avoid sides at a lower body fat.
    Its just that summer is pretty much over for me and there is no point in having abs lol.

Since this is going to be my first cycle I am planning way ahead to make sure I get the most gains out of it.

Im planning:

Tried to post what I plan to take for first cycle but it wont let me, sry guys.

But any help on my diet would be extremely helpful, thx everyone...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help on Diet for When I Start First Cycle-b11f0227-8c19-4dbc-ab23-c3b53b28a394.jpg  

Thread Information