Hulking2016 is offline Junior Member

Test levels and food

Hi my blood test came in a while ago and I never thought about it until now but I believe my test level were like 245 with 800 being the highest and I'm 18 so I thought it would be a lot higher. Are these level low? And some one told me you can increase your levels with certain food???

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I would recheck your levels, 245 is not right( if it is then thats low) and 800 is low for the highest upper limit range.. I think maybe you forgot what the real numbers are..

to answer your question i would think heavy lifting would bring up t levels. but if those numbers are correct you may have another issue

Hulking2016 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    I would recheck your levels, 245 is not right( if it is then thats low) and 800 is low for the highest upper limit range.. I think maybe you forgot what the real numbers are..

to answer your question i would think heavy lifting would bring up t levels. but if those numbers are correct you may have another issue
    Thank you and ya my doctor said that's average but sounded very low to me how is test level results supposed to look like? Because he just said 245/800 or somthing close to that lol

EverettCD is offline Member
    Get your BW results & post a new thread in the HRT forum. Include your complete BW & stats in your post. You'll get more detailed information there.

Thread Information