getfit28 is offline Member

question for bouncers

I started a side gig on the weekend for some extra cash. 6hrs standing around with no meals is torture. Any bouncers on here? What do you guys do in those 6hrs so that you don't go into catabolic state? I'm afraid that I will loose lot of muscle on the weekends.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can easily go for 6 hours without eating. Just have a good meal before and after work.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28
    I started a side gig on the weekend for some extra cash. 6hrs standing around with no meals is torture. Any bouncers on here? What do you guys do in those 6hrs so that you don't go into catabolic state? I'm afraid that I will loose lot of muscle on the weekends.
    If you're really concerned, stick a shaker in your car/bag and mix up a quick shake part way through. Or a small bag of almonds in your pocket.

I've been doing doors for two years and you do get used to it. I'm usually hungry after when I get out if workmode. As Bonaparte said though, you won't suffer.

getfit28 is offline Member
    Thank you all.. should I intake carbs after (4am)? This is around the time I get home and hit the sack

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Stop being a bone head and stick a dang cliff bar in your pocket, like yo can't stand there and eat a cliff bar.lol no piss breaks? eat in the frigging bathroom and stop coming up with excuses instead of solutions.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28

I've done it. Protein bar in your pocket. If needed go to bathroom and eat it.

Thread Information