Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Docd187123

Thread: Advaned* Whats yr position on the combination of fats and carbs for lean gains??

  1. #1
    GOONBAH is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    201

    Advaned* Whats yr position on the combination of fats and carbs for lean gains??

    Expert minds please*

    For lean gains, do you believe in combing fats an carbs in one meal ... ? or separating them up?

    ie, surplus calories, gh and insulin use, but still trying to stay lean while gain

    Whats your position and why ???

  2. #2
    Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    My position is that total daily intake is of greater importance than the timing of nutrients. Theres no problem combining any macros together.

  3. #3
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,749
    Blog Entries
    162
    My position is that weekly totals is even more important but not sure I got enough data to back that up just yet ;-)

    Thanks
    ~T

    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

  4. #4
    Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    My position is that weekly totals is even more important but not sure I got enough data to back that up just yet ;-)

    Thanks
    ~T

    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs
    My new and amended position is that monthly totals are even more important but I too am not sure I have the data for that
    tarmyg likes this.

  5. #5
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    My position is that total daily intake is of greater importance than the timing of nutrients. Theres no problem combining any macros together.
    I generally agree, but will add that it's goal and body composition dependent. i.e. somebody who is already very lean ( < 10% ) wanting to get leaner will likely implement minor 'tweaks' (like separating carb/fat meals) to his regimen.

  6. #6
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    My new and amended position is that monthly totals are even more important but I too am not sure I have the data for that
    Ooh ooh ooh!!! Millenia totals... Noooo... Infinity times infinity totals!!! Triple stamped no erasees!

  7. #7
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    T3. Then it won't matter.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  8. #8
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,749
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    T3. Then it won't matter.
    ?

    Thanks
    ~T


    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    T3. Then it won't matter.
    Lolz ;+)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •