JeremyFootball is offline New Member

Thumbs up quick question about nutrition, please help me pros!:):)

hey guys
    i'm going to cut to the chase to not waste you guys' time. I'm 20 and been working out since 18. I have had pretty good results. Started at 145 at 5'10 i'm now 180 at 6'0 with 10% bf, my peak being 190 at 11%.
    here are my questions !

my ultimate goal would be to probably be 190-195 lbs at 8%.
    right now i don't know what to do. the thing is i don't really like the bloated/fat effect that comes to my face when i go over 10% therefore for the whole process i don't want to be over 10% at anytime. which is very tricky to me since i wouldn't know what to do.
    HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS BROS?

my past diet was (for cutting) 2680 calories, 120g fat, 200g protein, 200g fat (a bb friend of mine was telling me never to have too many carbs to my diet, but now i'm starting to think otherwise.

another question. I play football, and aiming to play uni football next year. if i'm on a cutting phase, can i still increase my sprinting and strength and so on WHILE i'm at a calorie deficiency?

that's just about it, thank you so much guys, ALL feedback/criticisms are very much appreciated, changes in diets will be considered and probably used too. and if it helps i weight train 3x a week and do sprinting/running drills the other 3x a week so i'm very active. thank you so much guys ,

cheers

JeremyFootball is offline New Member
    also if anybody knows. i can get a hold of SARMs Ostarine pretty quickly so if anybody has a lot of knowledge on it if they could fill me in it would be great!

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You seem to be doing great from what you have stated so why would you want SARM when you are doing so well as a natty? Just asking!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    u got any before and after pics? id like to see u at 145 and then 180 at 10%bf.. that is great work..

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    u got any before and after pics? id like to see u at 145 and then 180 at 10%bf.. that is great work..
    Same here

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I dont think 10% is a very good limit, kinda low IMO, If you want to do this faster I would suggest setting your limit a hair higher and then cutting to your desired bf%. 190 at 11% is great at 5ft 10 , i am assuming and hoping you are natural?

post up a pic or two buddy..

as for cardio you can keep at it in either bulk or cut phase, its not a big deal. Adjustments with food or cardio will give you your desired results. You seem to have a good grasp on things at your age I think you have a good idea how to adjust if something goes out of what you desire
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 10-16-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    I dont think 10% is a very good limit, kinda low IMO, If you want to do this faster I would suggest setting your limit a hair higher and then cutting to your desired bf%. 190 at 11% is great at 5ft 10 , i am assuming and hoping you are natural?

post up a pic or two buddy..

as for cardio you can keep at it in either bulk or cut phase, its not a big deal. Adjustments with food or cardio will give you your desired results. You seem to have a good grasp on things at your age I think you have a good idea how to adjust if something goes out of what you desire
    What does getting fatter have to do with achieving his goal physique? Why would it be preferable that he try to get fatter?
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Thread Information