Thread: Bulk diet

zlatko995 is offline New Member

Bulk diet

Hi guys, I Need help for my bulking diet. Im 137lbs for 5'9, 8bf...Im eating 3400kcals since 3 weeks. I ve done yesterday my first shot of test C, and I will continue with dbol and masteron too. This is my diet right now
    #1 500g yogurt 30g peanut butter
    #2 100g oats 30g whey
    #3 150g pasta 80g tuna fish 25g evo
    #4 100g oats 30g whey
    #5 400g potatoes 200g chicken 25g evo

Around 160g protein, 90g fats and 480g carbo

Should i increase something? Or adding 50g maltodextrin per shaker...
    Thanks alot

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Do us a favour and take the advice you already have.

STOP YOUR CYCLE YOU ARE ONLY 19.

Aside from the fact that you weigh next to nothing you are planning 3 compounds as your first cycle?!?!?!

Learn gain through diet and training.

What results have you had over the last 3 weeks at 3400cals per day?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zlatko995 View Post
    Hi guys, I Need help for my bulking diet. Im 137lbs for 5'9, 8bf...Im eating 3400kcals since 3 weeks. I ve done yesterday my first shot of test C, and I will continue with dbol and masteron too. This is my diet right now
    #1 500g yogurt 30g peanut butter
    #2 100g oats 30g whey
    #3 150g pasta 80g tuna fish 25g evo
    #4 100g oats 30g whey
    #5 400g potatoes 200g chicken 25g evo

Around 160g protein, 90g fats and 480g carbo

Should i increase something? Or adding 50g maltodextrin per shaker...
    Thanks alot
    What's your TDEE? I would hold off on the cycle until you get your diet and training down for a while as it could possibly lead to injuries and no gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Do us a favour and take the advice you already have.

STOP YOUR CYCLE YOU ARE ONLY 19.

Aside from the fact that you weigh next to nothing you are planning 3 compounds as your first cycle?!?!?!

Learn gain through diet and training.

What results have you had over the last 3 weeks at 3400cals per day?
    1kg :-) I will continue my cycle aswell bro, this is my decision...

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post

What's your TDEE? I would hold off on the cycle until you get your diet and training down for a while as it could possibly lead to injuries and no gains.
    My tdee is 2230 kcals

1kg :-) I will continue my cycle aswell bro, this is my decision...
    Then you are a fool.

I'm not going to assist you in ruining your health. Hopefully you will change your mind but in view of previous posts I doubt that.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Then you are a fool.

I'm not going to assist you in ruining your health. Hopefully you will change your mind but in view of previous posts I doubt that.

Good luck.
    I know bro, i respect your thoughts... But this is my decision, now its time to do that if i wanna do this in my life. I have an healthy lifestyle, and inj of test is nothing... Thanks for the advices

I know bro, i respect your thoughts... But this is my decision, now its time to do that if i wanna do this in my life. I have an healthy lifestyle, and inj of test is nothing... Thanks for the advices
    A healthy lifestyle and injecting exogenous hormones at 19yo is an oxymoron. I agree with BinB. I don't intend to help someone ruin their life. Stay safe and good luck with your choices n

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post

A healthy lifestyle and injecting exogenous hormones at 19yo is an oxymoron. I agree with BinB. I don't intend to help someone ruin their life. Stay safe and good luck with your choices n
    Thanks you too... Sorry, but here i think that there is too much hypocrisy.. Everybody of you started at 17-18-19 yo... And now? U wanna say me that? As the Best PT here in Italy says '' all forums are hypocrysis places... '', Everybody knows the way to success, but nobody tells it... Ahah bye bro, i will update my progress here... Peace

Thanks you too... Sorry, but here i think that there is too much hypocrisy.. Everybody of you started at 17-18-19 yo... And now? U wanna say me that? As the Best PT here in Italy says '' all forums are hypocrysis places... '', Everybody knows the way to success, but nobody tells it... Ahah bye bro, i will update my progress here... Peace

Every one of us???? I bet only a tiny amount of our members cycle in their teens. And even if they did, I'll wager they think now that it was a bad idea.

You keep listening to your 'advisor' and you're in for a world of pain later on buddy.

You have come here for advice yet choose to ignore it, not sure why you ask if you don't want it.

Anyway, I'm not gonna flog a dead horse, I'm out.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Every one of us???? I bet only a tiny amount of our members cycle in their teens. And even if they did, I'll wager they think now that it was a bad idea.

You keep listening to your 'advisor' and you're in for a world of pain later on buddy.

You have come here for advice yet choose to ignore it, not sure why you ask if you don't want it.

Anyway, I'm not gonna flog a dead horse, I'm out.
    I asked for diet advices, not for lifestyle advices... If i didnt said that im on gear?

Bull, I'm 28yo and just finished my first cycle a few months ago . This is the problem with young guys and AAS, you assume you know too much when in reality you don't.

You came here for diet advice not lifestyle advice? Guess what, diet is a part of lifestyle. You're still wrong. Thanks for giving me a good laugh, I seriously hope you don't hurt yourself but that's beyond my hands now. Stay safe

I asked for diet advices, not for lifestyle advices... If i didnt said that im on gear?
    Diet on cycle is different to diet off cycle. Diet through PCT is different again. If I give you diet advice for on cycle I am condoning your use. But i won't.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Diet on cycle is different to diet off cycle. Diet through PCT is different again. If I give you diet advice for on cycle I am condoning your use. But i won't.
    Yeh Thats right... :/ ok bro thanks the same

Thread Information