Little_John is offline Junior Member

help with TDEE and diet critique

I did the formula for TDEE and came up with 3,221. now that seems off to me but I'm new to all this. My stats are 6' tall 244 pounds and 33% BF using the army algorithm. I have a diet plan and its carb cycling breakdown is

Monday 2638 Cal, 47 Fats, 282 Carbs and 259 Protein
    Tuesday 2534 Cal, 66 Fats, 196 Carbs and 272 protein
    Wednesday 2433 Cal, 99 Fats, 106 Carbs and 265 Protein
    Thursday 2638 Cal, 47 Fats, 282 Carbs and 259 Protein
    Friday 2433 Cal, 99 Fats, 106 Carbs and 265 Protein
    Saturday 2146 Cal, 88 Fats, 51 Carbs and 279 Protein
    Sunday 2163 Cal, 90 Fats, 17 Carbs and 310 Protein

have 6 meals including meal 4 as my post workout.

My normal day. wake up at 0500 leave the house at 6 work by 7 "eat breakfast then usually" start work at 730 i get a 15 min break at 1000 thirty minute lunch at 1130 afternoon break at 2 and off at 5. i get a hour to work out every day at work and normally do so at lunch so that ill get a hour and half. If i do cardio i do it at 4 so its cooler normally 2 mile run at a 7-8 min mile pace. my work has a gym free weights cable machines ect.

can anyone help me out with some supps to help? work out plans? a pat on the back? anything y'all.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I would give your method a try for 3 weeks and monitor yourself and progress.

And its not "IF" i do cardio its "YOU need cardio"

also 15-20 minutes is not enough, I would slow the pace and increase the time start at maybe 6mph and go for 25 4 days a week

each week try to add 5 min if you can probably dont need more than 40-45 m

weight will fall off, as you get smaller re adjust your tdee...

im not a fan of that high of fats but everyone reacts different.

I think you may have got those numbers off a chart or something, maybe find something that is more realistic, find foods and add them up and get close, add and pull where you see fit.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 10-24-2013 at 09:55 AM.

i plan on going shopping and getting the exact #'s when i get the foods. I have the layout just need the foods. when i get the foods i will post a more precise number spread.

the if was more based on if i work out or do cardio im going to start doing cardio every day now bc i need it.

any advice on supplements to help? i was thinking about Austinite's Fat Loss Protocol

you could try that. I think with the diet and cardio alone you will make very fast changes alone.

I dont think you need to incorporate much more than that yet in regards to supps.

1tuffmudder is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    you could try that. I think with the diet and cardio alone you will make very fast changes alone.

I dont think you need to incorporate much more than that yet in regards to supps.
    ^^ agreed, would recommend to save something for when you plateau. Such as austinites protocol. That way you have something to push you past it.

Many get to dependent on supps and start to believe they are main cause of the result. They do aid but no need to start off so intense. Slow and steady and learn how you react to foods/cardio before making changes and adding supps this way you know how to change or modify by ruling out causes

Sounds good I will post when I get the groceries thanks y'all

Thread Information