Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunk1

Thread: The most effective diet to cut fat in the shortest time.

  1. #1
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392

    The most effective diet to cut fat in the shortest time.

    With a number of different diet approaches available ie: Keto, IM, Macro split and so on. What would be the most effective way to lose the most amount of fat in the shortest amount of time.

  2. #2
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Ok, I'll start with...

    Crap. Wrong forum. Sorry pal.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  3. #3
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    I always feel like a turd in a punch bowl in this section as well buddy lol.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    Protein sparing modified fast IMO.

    See Lyle Mcdonalds book "The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook".

    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign


  5. #5
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Protein sparing modified fast IMO.

    See Lyle Mcdonalds book "The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook".
    Good answer

    Depends a little on what 'shortest amount of time' is, how long ya got?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  6. #6
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Protein sparing modified fast IMO.

    See Lyle Mcdonalds book "The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook".
    Isn't that Dptuk's bible?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  7. #7
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Good answer

    Depends a little on what 'shortest amount of time' is, how long ya got?
    End of Jan.

  8. #8
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quite honestly - the diet you can aptly apply and adhere to best. I know that's vague, but what good is a PSMF or the like (no offense Kel - it's an excellent short term approach) if you can't consistently apply it?

    Btw, I'm not doubting you can (adhere to it) Lunk. You should read the short book and then decide, honestly, whether you think it's something you can stick with 100%. If you truly don't think you can, then you're just spinning your wheels and wasting your time, IMHO.

  9. #9
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Quite honestly - the diet you can aptly apply and adhere to best. I know that's vague, but what good is a PSMF or the like (no offense Kel - it's an excellent short term approach) if you can't consistently apply it?

    Btw, I'm not doubting you can (adhere to it) Lunk. You should read the short book and then decide, honestly, whether you think it's something you can stick with 100%. If you truly don't think you can, then you're just spinning your wheels and wasting your time, IMHO.
    By stick to it, I assume you mean sticking to the plan through the fasting period? Good point indeed.

  10. #10
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Isn't that Dptuk's bible?
    He is his god so yeah, you're right.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Isn't that Dptuk's bible?
    Never mind then I must be wrong don't listen to me.

    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign


  12. #12
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    By stick to it, I assume you mean sticking to the plan through the fasting period? Good point indeed.
    I just mean in general - sticking to any plan, whatever it entails, without deviation. If you go with a plan that's extreme (and some of Lyle's stuff is just that - his rapif fat loss approach most certainly is) and know you've had a tough time adhering to more traditional/laid back approaches, then you're probably setting yourself up for failure tbh...

  13. #13
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I just mean in general - sticking to any plan, whatever it entails, without deviation. If you go with a plan that's extreme (and some of Lyle's stuff is just that - his rapif fat loss approach most certainly is) and know you've had a tough time adhering to more traditional/laid back approaches, then you're probably setting yourself up for failure tbh...
    I'm def. picking up what you are laying down. I will most likely pick up the book and give it a read.
    gbrice75 likes this.

  14. #14
    DPTUK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    361
    ....
    Last edited by DPTUK; 12-15-2013 at 01:31 PM.

  15. #15
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I'm def. picking up what you are laying down. I will most likely pick up the book and give it a read.
    You might as well check out Lyle's UD 2.0 book as well. It's a longer term approach, but still relatively effective in a short period. Not easy though, you've been warned!!

  16. #16
    DPTUK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    361
    ....
    Last edited by DPTUK; 12-15-2013 at 01:31 PM.

  17. #17
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,836
    what r ur stats and how much fat are u wanting to lose??

  18. #18
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,426
    Blog Entries
    162
    I am going to plug Musclehacks TSPA book, changed my life!

    Thanks
    ~T


    "I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •