melonhead2013 is offline New Member

A great way to moniter your diet and track your macros

I have spent hours in the past researching the best ways to keep on top of my diet and you can spend hours writing down carbs proteins and fats

I have found a way to easily keep an eye on your diet in the form of an app

The app knows most foods/brands and types
    For example if you type in egg it will ask if you are it fried, boiled, scrambled ect

So all you do is type in everything you eat and drink and It will tell you all about your daily nutrients including carbs proteins and fats.

Also you can view your daily intake as you progress through the day in the form of a pie chart showing your macros

If there is a food it doesn't recognise you can manually enter it and it will be available thereafter on the app

It also recognises supplements.

I have been using this for the past few days and I think it's great and easy to use

So I just thought I would share it with you.

It's a free app called myfitnesspal

Let me know how you get on

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by melonhead2013
    I have spent hours in the past researching the best ways to keep on top of my diet and you can spend hours writing down carbs proteins and fats

I have found a way to easily keep an eye on your diet in the form of an app

The app knows most foods/brands and types
    For example if you type in egg it will ask if you are it fried, boiled, scrambled ect

So all you do is type in everything you eat and drink and It will tell you all about your daily nutrients including carbs proteins and fats.

Also you can view your daily intake as you progress through the day in the form of a pie chart showing your macros

If there is a food it doesn't recognise you can manually enter it and it will be available thereafter on the app

It also recognises supplements.

I have been using this for the past few days and I think it's great and easy to use

So I just thought I would share it with you.

It's a free app called myfitnesspal

Let me know how you get on
    It's the preferred app by alot of our members. I luv it! Especially bc can adjust the macro percentages. Yes it is a great app. There maybe others but this is the best one I have used!!

I never use it to track my workouts cuz it just makes me believe I can eat more

pitweiler is offline Member
    It's an awesome app! I recommend it to everyone

Thread Information