Cone is offline Junior Member

Cutting right amount of cal

I there so lately over December I had a massive binge on awful food and then took my progress picture and relised how much fat I've put on in a month, so I'm going to start a cut.

I've never had abs or the lean look but would like to aim for it, Then do a better bulk as this one was a big fail I feel, would like to go from 102kg to around 90kg, I've given myself 16week to cut that weight which is around 0.79kg a week off.

My stats 6ft 5"
    Weight 102kg
    Age 19 11days

My diet will consist of;
    6am 3 egg whites 200g oatmeal
    9am tin of tuna
    12pm 400g chicken mince 150g brown rice
    3pm 1 banana 2 oranges
    6pm omlet 5eggs with 100chicken in and salad
    Or 300g steak and salad

This breaks down to 2022kcal
    272 protien
    31.6 fat
    145carbs
    This may seem small but I bulked to 100kg last year on 2850kcal so I don't need a lot to put weight on.

My question is I've never really done a proper cut is this the right aim and tactics in timescale?

Do I need to change any of the diet?

I've uploaded pics of how much bad weight I put on, please tips and advice

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Pictures of bad weight to please gauge how much I would need top drop to get back to 12-15% bf
    Doing weights at gym 6 days a week, cardio 3 mornings a week before breakfast
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting right amount of cal-image-3075635783.jpg   Cutting right amount of cal-image-1982567119.jpg   Cutting right amount of cal-image-1391068693.jpg  
    Last edited by Cone; 01-07-2014 at 06:00 AM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Calories seems a bit low, have you read the sticks on cutting and figured out your TDEE?

Thanks
    ~T

Follow my personal story here on this blog: An honest journey
    Trophy Husband - a countdown timer

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Calories seems a bit low, have you read the sticks on cutting and figured out your TDEE? Thanks ~T
    Follow my personal story here on this blog: An honest journey Trophy Husband - a countdown timer
    My tdee off the calculations is 2345 off a website on google, but off the forum sticky my calculations came out to 3091.275

also I missed off a meal from my diet plan each day which pushes my kcal up to 2500dayly intake

Last edited by Cone; 01-07-2014 at 07:14 AM.

Bump, any tips? Apart from reading stickies

melonhead2013 is offline New Member
    Cutting is trial and error for each individual. You seem to have a good diet (not much range) in place so stick to it for 4 weeks then alter it depending on your results

The worst time during cutting for me is the evening

Tip:
    If you get some fresh fruit juice and make ice Lollys from them you can have one in the evening and it feels like your eating.

And make sure you have a cheat meal once a week it gives you something to look foreword to and keeps you on the right track

Quote Originally Posted by melonhead2013
    Cutting is trial and error for each individual. You seem to have a good diet (not much range) in place so stick to it for 4 weeks then alter it depending on your results The worst time during cutting for me is the evening Tip: If you get some fresh fruit juice and make ice Lollys from them you can have one in the evening and it feels like your eating. And make sure you have a cheat meal once a week it gives you something to look foreword to and keeps you on the right track
    Thanks for the reply much apreshisted sorry for English skills.

Thread Information