Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 57 of 57
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Reid's Transforming !

  1. #41
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks !
    Trying first fasting session today !

    Im constantly trying to trick my body so it doesnt get used to a 'norm' , domt want to hit a plateau

    My legs seem to have no fat on them , arms look more defined than ever , upper abdomen looking better daily , lower abdomen still has a little fat

    Last night I had a cheat meal , after weighing in the morning to find out I lost a further 5lbs ( 3rd week ) . Had around 3200 cals , burger king. <3

    Woke up at 6am , still felt full from eating :/
    Last edited by Reiid13; 02-05-2014 at 07:42 AM.

  2. #42
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Tried intermittent fasting for last two days , easier than I thought , will be interesting too see results next tuesday !

    First fast : 21 hours
    Second fast : 26 hours

    Dont feel any weaker , and as im on nights atm , im tryna get all my cals in two hours !
    I feel like a fatty once ive ate though

  3. #43
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Lost another 2lbs ! Thats a stone in 4 weeks . Dont think ill go back to fasting , didnt see as good benefit in terms of weight loss . Back on the clen today to boost me !

    40/40/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/120/120/120/ 140 ( sides permitting)

  4. #44
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13
    Lost another 2lbs ! Thats a stone in 4 weeks . Dont think ill go back to fasting , didnt see as good benefit in terms of weight loss . Back on the clen today to boost me !

    40/40/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/120/120/120/ 140 ( sides permitting)
    Nice progress! Consistent loss keeps motivation up!

  5. #45
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

    Nice progress! Consistent loss keeps motivation up!
    Thank you , yeah im dreading the day the scales say the same as the previous week . I got alot of time to hit gym next few weeks so I should be oki

  6. #46
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Didnt start clen this week , was my 24th bday and knew id have some brewskys and tastier food .

    Been to gym last 3 days in a row so even though ive eaten some junk, will be interesting to see my weight on tuesday

    Feel good that ive eaten some crap , doesnt make the image of brown rice and chicken look so bad now !

  7. #47
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Whats the best cardio for burning fat ?!

    Yea im aware HIIT , but on what ?! Rowing leaves me feeling like ive worked out , cycling I find pretty easy tbh , especially if im doing endurance not HIIT

    The mags say change it up every six weeks , personally I alternate between cycling and rowing

    I know that this is a broad question lol

  8. #48
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Just had a TGI Fridays , gained 2 lbs in last week , cutting went out of window due to birthday . I feel strong now though ! Unlike what ill feel when cutting starts again !

    Looking forward to starting again though !!

  9. #49
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13
    Just had a TGI Fridays , gained 2 lbs in last week , cutting went out of window due to birthday . I feel strong now though ! Unlike what ill feel when cutting starts again !

    Looking forward to starting again though !!
    Birthdays must be celebrated!!!! Back to the cut

  10. #50
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Yday went awesome , omelette for breakfast , turkey and broccoli for lunch and dinner , tuna for snacks . Only carbs yeah was from broccoli . It's tipping down today hopefully rain will clear so I can get to the gym ! Nothing worse than having a motorbike in the rain

  11. #51
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Got like a 1cm fat left on lower abdomen , grrrrr feels like I'm so close yet so far to a flat stomach . Feel a little naughty had cottage pie tonight ( has potato and cheese) ... Busting my asssss tomorrow in gym for sure!

  12. #52
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,795
    Blog Entries
    162
    Keep up the good work Reiid, it is inspiring!

    ~T

  13. #53
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Keep up the good work Reiid, it is inspiring! ~T
    Thanks bro ! .......... Update: So I busted my ass in the gym today as I knew I would . Need to consume more food , I'm getting a bit light headed when I stand up if I've been sitting for a while. Also noticed veins in my forearms sticking out today !! Clean eating going great .
    7

  14. #54
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13
    Thanks bro ! .......... Update: So I busted my ass in the gym today as I knew I would . Need to consume more food , I'm getting a bit light headed when I stand up if I've been sitting for a while. Also noticed veins in my forearms sticking out today !! Clean eating going great .
    7
    All sounds good except lightheadedness!!!!

  15. #55
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Weighed today , lost 1 stone 4 lbs total !!! Got a few weeks off work now so can bust my ass in the gym loads . Got a week left on clen : 100/100/100/120/120/120/140 feel fine on it , sweated a bit in bed last night (80mcg yesterday) . Diet is going great !!! I feel good ATM , veiny in forearms and hands and those ripples on top of arms ( I'm not massive or anything don't get confused and thing I'm a BB lol I'm just you average gym guy )

  16. #56
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13
    Weighed today , lost 1 stone 4 lbs total !!! Got a few weeks off work now so can bust my ass in the gym loads . Got a week left on clen : 100/100/100/120/120/120/140 feel fine on it , sweated a bit in bed last night (80mcg yesterday) . Diet is going great !!! I feel good ATM , veiny in forearms and hands and those ripples on top of arms ( I'm not massive or anything don't get confused and thing I'm a BB lol I'm just you average gym guy )
    Congrats!!

  17. #57
    Reiid13's Avatar
    Reiid13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    562
    Hit gym two days in a row , been getting a unpleasant cramp kind of feeling on my right side abdomen. This is a thing I seem to get whenever I diet . I feel it when rowing / doing ab workout .
    It's not the clen as I'm on 6 grams taurine atm and a tonne of water , as I said I get it whenever I diet :/ ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •