bravo11p is offline Associate Member

Tobey, your advice is needed

I did some calculations after your PM and here are some figures. I took my intake chart for the last 2 weeks and calculated a mean average with an error rate of +/- .05%
    FAT-23.5g
    SATFAT- 6.2g
    CARBS- 206g
    PROTEIN-296g
    CALS- 2153
    I am eating an average of 5 meals per day with one meal a pro shake during the day. I am approx 1 week from beginning a cycle.
    Stats are as follows: 34, 5'11, 186 lbs, 10.1% BF (measured yesterday) Have lost 84 lbs since 07/01 and am sure I have lost some muscle mass in that time. Question being, Once I begin this cycle, how much should I raise these figures each week? i.e. week one raise cal intake to an avg of 2500g per day and increasing this by 250-500g per week to a predetermined limit. My goal with this cycle is to add 9-13 lbs leam MM and keep BF% to at least 12.2% though I would love to reduce it to about 5.5% but understand that to grow you gotta eat. A side note: I do try to stay away from all processed foods and eat only fresh foods. Luckily, I am a GM for a family restaurant chain so getting these foods is not a problem.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your cycle look like?

cycle

Gonna be sus250 @ 500 a wek for 5 weeks
    A bombs through out
    Test 400 the last 3 weeks twice a week.
    clomid post cycle.
    Am gonna use the milk thistle you have discussed on other posts. THis is really the only things I have available to me at this time. I have gotten a few sources but they are internet based so I am still a bit leary of it. Like the mods and vets have discussed on other posts, it's a matter of building trust. I don't personally know anyone who has gotten gear this way and I am wary of sending money by mail to anyone other than the ex-wife. THough suggestions are welcome.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Your diet

bravol11p,
    First off that rocks about how much weight you have lost. A word of caution though. You said that you have already lost 84 lbs. You are presently staring a cycle and you want to bulk up. Be very carefull. At your present diet you will gain weight. The body has a remearkable memory. You could tend to gain b'f very easily as if you are not careful. Keep a close eye on your cardio. You may want to figure your training intenstities. I have made a post on this in the workout section. If you have any questions shoot me a pm.
    About your diet. Keep it where it prewently is. With in the first 2 or 3 weeks if you begin to notice significant gains do not change anything BUT if those gains begin to show as a large increase in B/F I would drop your carbs down a whole lot. You may also need to drop your protien intake down to about 200-250 grams per day. But only do this if you begin to see a signficant increase in B/F. I really think that if you keep your training intensties up you should be ok.

As far as your cycle goes, I would pm one of the anabolic mods and get their advice. Just to be on the safe side.
    IC

thanks tobey

Great, thanks. I am gonna find your tng intensities post and float you a pm with the particulars. P.S. Your "caloric intake" post was awesome!!! I printed it and did the figuring and have given it to about 9 of my bro's at work and the gym and helped them figure it out. I did of course give you the proper credit in the bibliography though.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    a*bombs are pretty harsh for a first cycle. I am assuming this is your first cycle.

Get some arimidex /liquidex and do 0.25-0.5 mg everyday to keep the water retention to a minimum. Water retention in your face will resemble fat, so if you can keep it away, I suggest you do so.

You know about clomid, right?

Awesome job on the weight loss!

Thread Information