Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 38onTRT Daily Log *Paleo Lifestyle*

38onTRT is offline Associate Member

38onTRT Daily Log *Paleo* 10% BF GOAL

After starting back up in the gym a few weeks ago, I decided to do a daily log here to track progress, share ideas etc or whatever else comes to mind...

I live the Paleo lifestyle 95-ish% of the time.. lol. I feel after doing 2 Whole30's and being Paleo for a little over a year, this is what benefits my mind and body the most..

Stats:
    6'2"
    215- ish
    19% BF according to FitBit scale.. I need to get measured, going to make this a priority!
    *GOAL* 10% Bodyfat!

I was down to 201 last June when I had my 20yr high school reunion however never made it into the gym.. Lets just say I have been off 18 months from working out..

I have been on TRT for about a year now.. 50mg twice weekly, I battle high RBC and Hematocrit levels however after self bleeding I think I have it under control..

For me, Paleo is the way to go, you wont hear me preach it as I feel actions speak louder than words, if you wanna know, ask me and I will help you out as much as possible however will not push it on anyone..

I am Married with 2 daughters. My wife is also on a small dose of TRT in a testosterone "troche" however doesnt like to be on it and has issues with me being on "steroids " too.. I simply dont engage in the conversations any longer when she starts to get heated about it..

Anyways, I will post as much as I can daily!

Cannot wait to share this with you.

K
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me_2.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	408.9 KB 
ID:	149035
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-10-2014 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Grammer

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    had to google what 'paleo' ment..

so cave man diet.. sounds simple enough, just no processed foods..

That is some of the lingo that gets thrown around yes.. For me, after doing 2 Whole30's along with Paleo in a 12 month period, I now know my body very well and understand what it likes/ dislikes..
    Normal foods for me are meats, seafood, all veggies, sweet potatoes, Lite Olive Oil, coconut oil, avocados, mangos, pineapple, apples and bananas. For dairy, I only use Strauss Creamery Cream and Whole Milk. Grass Fed Cows, no antibiotics or hormones. Strauss also believes in HTST Pasteurization High Temp Short Time. Their milk is the best in the world, IMHO.. I also make home made ice cream(my vise) from scratch with it along with Organic Sugar. Only have a few spoonfulls once a week however my kiddos devour it.. I also make home made coconut milk I use as my coffee creamer with a bit of Organic Cacoa and Coconut Sugar..

Eating these types of foods, I can also throw in some Fasting on days I dont go to the Gym.. I will eat my last meal at around 7pm Weds and not eat any foods until 12noon Thurs.. This REALLY helped me drop weight last summer when I got down to 201... By not eating processed foods, sugar etc my body wouldn't get the hunger pangs, honestly I get more energy.. However I did try and work out and was pretty weak that day so I figured until I am a bit more seasoned in the gym, I will Fast on may off days..

TO be honest, you REALLY have to be careful with any foods you buy at your grocer that is not in the Meat area, or produce section.. Anything else probably either has added sugar and/or sodium... Sugar is in EVERYTHING!!! Regular Morton Salt has Sugar..

My plate each meal consists of 50% Veggies/ 25% Protein/ 10% Fats and the rest is fruits. If no fruit then more fat, if no fat then more fruit..

Today was an off day for me in the Gym as my oldest daughter blew out her knee last Saturday and is on crutches until she can walk.. MRI results are monday. Wife and Youngest are in Cali at her Gymnastics meet, we are not from Cali, that is how good she is...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

Basic Paleo is no processed foods, sugar, dairy, grains, breads and legumes.. Nothing fun!

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

Reiid13 is offline Member
    I find it a little weird that this diet even exsists . It should just be called :

' Eating the natural food as god put on the earth untill ronald mcdonald came along and messed shiz up '

Best of luck to you bro

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 38onTRT
    Basic Paleo is no processed foods, sugar, dairy, grains, breads and legumes.. Nothing fun!
    I met a gentleman on biz trip who introduced this approach. Only time I was didn't mind being in the middle seat of a full aircraft.

He engaged me by asking why I didn't remove the bottom half of the tiny American Airlines sandwich. Recommend the lifestyle even if eliminate foods slowly. He was very lean. He wasnt BB. He was rich. He was well spoken.

I feel better when I eat paleo. Hard for me to sustain. Have u been able to convert completely ?

Couldn't agree more..

Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    I find it a little weird that this diet even exsists . It should just be called :

' Eating the natural food as god put on the earth untill ronald mcdonald came along and messed shiz up '

Best of luck to you bro

Before I went Paleo, I weighed in at 248lbs.. Had high blood pressure which was treated with 3 different meds.. Also had "minor" sleep apnea.. I started my Whole30/ paleo journey last January, so roughly over about 5 months I went from 248 to 201, just by going Paleo.. I have always been in the gym, starting right around age 14, so I have been able to maintain some sort of muscle mass which helps in weight loss however going from 248 to 201 without any sort of weight training is pretty damn crazy.. I am now off all 3 blood pressure meds and sleep apnea is gone.

During the Holidays last year I somewhat distanced myself from Paleo as my "love affair" with the foods that are bad for you hence why am weighing in at 215 right now.. My goal is to be around 205 with some decent muscle definition..

Make a long story short GGR, in order to maintain the lifestyle you have to first and foremost get rid of the foods that make you feel terrible for 30 days.. Gluten is the #1 enemy of our bodies as it stays in our bodies for 21 days. Just a crumb, 21 days!

Once your body rids itself of the bad foods, it is waaay easier to maintain the lifestyle. To help you, think about it this way.. We all know what bad relationships are right...? Make the bad foods your bad boyfriend/ girlfriend, you know you need to get out of it asap so distance yourself from the "love affair" and take control of your life. You can always go back for a "one-nighter" if you choose, however just know that it is bad in the long run.. Your mind will play games with you at all times.. The voice in your head will tell you to do the things you do not want as it loves the bad foods that taste really great! But let me tell you, once you can control your mind, make the commitment and time to do what it takes, then you are over the hump.

GGR, if you have a really busy time schedule then it will be really tough for anyone, even me, however once your schedule clears, it is a better idea to make the commitment. It is amazing what your body morphs into! I cannot wait to see what happens to me, eating Paleo, daily weight training and TRT...

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I met a gentleman on biz trip who introduced this approach. Only time I was didn't mind being in the middle seat of a full aircraft.

He engaged me by asking why I didn't remove the bottom half of the tiny American Airlines sandwich. Recommend the lifestyle even if eliminate foods slowly. He was very lean. He wasnt BB. He was rich. He was well spoken.

I feel better when I eat paleo. Hard for me to sustain. Have u been able to convert completely ?

Saturday March 1st 2014

Breakfast
    Pineapple/ Banana/ Mango/ Home Made Coconut Milk/ Water Smoothie
    5 Egg Whites 3 Whole Eggs
    Egg Whites are leftover from my home made coffee ice cream. I always eat eggs with the yolks all of the time..

Workout
    Chest
    Tris
    Abs
    12 Minute 200deg Dry Sauna
    10 Minutes in Jacuzzi
    10 Minutes in Pool
    Shower

Since being away from the gym for 18 months I am pretty weak.. At least I dont ever remember being this "weak".. This week in the gym was a good one, last week was dreadful.. Sore as a Motha! Tired and as a Motha! I do feel my strength and endurance is up a bit since last week, I feel it will take a good couple of months before I get the swing of things again..

Post Workout Meal
    1 Sweet Potato
    1 Chicken Breast
    7 small Portabello Mushrooms
    1 Tbsp Strauss Creamery Grass Fed Butter
    Diced everything up and threw it on the stove, salt, pepper, garlic and Rooster Sauce. Was Awesome

Dinner
    grilled steak
    mixed veggies steamed, butter garlic salt pepper
    mango/ pineapple/ coconut milk/ water smoothie
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-01-2014 at 08:51 PM.

Sunday March 2nd 2014

Breakfast
    4 Whole Eggs
    Bacon
    Sausage
    Sweet potatoes

Workout
    Deads
    Lower Back Work
    Core Excersises
    Abs
    Sauna 12 minutes

Felt good today. Stronger this day of Deads then last weeks.

Post Workout Meal
    1/2 sweet potato
    Leftover sausage from breakfast
    NOT a great meal for sure..

Dinner
    Taco Salad. Awesome
    3 Ounces Home Made Ice Cream Really Awesome
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-03-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Monday March 3rd 2014

Coffee Press
    coconut milk "creamer" with coconut sugar and unsweetened cocoa

Breakfast
    4 Whole Eggs
    Salsa
    1 Naval Orange

Lunch
    6 ounces Mahi Mahi Broiled in Extra Lite Olive Oil
    Mixed Veggies <--- Frozen from Costco
    1/2 Banana
    Handful Cashews

Workout
    Back/ Bi's
    15 Minutes Stairclimber
    12 Minutes Dry Sauna
    10 Minutes Jacuzzi
    Shower

Dinner
    Shredded Beef
    Paleo Chips
    Fruit
    2 Ounces Ice Cream
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-04-2014 at 10:07 AM.

NEFLRick is offline Associate Member
    About the only non-Paleo thing I eat on a regular basis are potatoes. I love them. I've cut WAAAAAAAYYYYY back on them, however.

My biggest problem is I HATE HATE HATE vegetables. It's a problem I've dealt with my whole life. Been trying to change it but not having any success.

Cleaned up everything else I've eaten, however, and have now lost 40lbs in the last 2 months and 4" in the waist. Working on another 30.

40 Pounds bro is AWESOME!!! Potatoes are not really that big a deal IMHO as long as you peel the skin, only problem is they are just not Nutritious at all..

I hear ya, veggies are a tough sell, unfortunately they are what packs the most punch when it comes to Vitamins and Minerals.. Gotta try and make them taste good..

Have you heard of a "cheesy" sauce made with Cashews? I can dig for the Recipe if you like? Basically throw it on any vegetable to make it taste like Nacho Cheese Sauce without all of the crap, good for you too..

Quote Originally Posted by NEFLRick View Post
    About the only non-Paleo thing I eat on a regular basis are potatoes. I love them. I've cut WAAAAAAAYYYYY back on them, however.

My biggest problem is I HATE HATE HATE vegetables. It's a problem I've dealt with my whole life. Been trying to change it but not having any success.

Cleaned up everything else I've eaten, however, and have now lost 40lbs in the last 2 months and 4" in the waist. Working on another 30.

Tuesday March 4th 2014

Breakfast
    3 Whole Eggs
    Salsa

lunch
    shredded beef
    4 whole eggs
    Mixed Fruit- pineapple mango honeydew grapes blueberries

dinner
    Pizza
    homemade gluten free crust(NOT PALEO)
    mozz cheese
    homemade tomato sauce
    mushrooms onion tomato sausage jalapeño toppings

I've been really strict Paleo for about 45 days, I think I deserved this cheat! Was damn good, crust was surprisingly good..

Off day from the Gym.. I am sore today and need a good rest day. I may go do some Cardio and jacuzzi however will see how I am feeling after work today..

Did not go.
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-04-2014 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Updated

Before I went Paleo, I weighed in at 248lbs.. Had high blood pressure which was treated with 3 different meds.. Also had "minor" sleep apnea.. I started my Whole30/ paleo journey last January, so roughly over about 5 months I went from 248 to 201, just by going Paleo.. I have always been in the gym, starting right around age 14, so I have been able to maintain some sort of muscle mass which helps in weight loss however going from 248 to 201 without any sort of weight training is pretty damn crazy.. I am now off all 3 blood pressure meds and sleep apnea is gone.

During the Holidays last year I somewhat distanced myself from Paleo as my "love affair" with the foods that are bad for you hence why am weighing in at 215 right now.. My goal is to be around 205 with some decent muscle definition..

Make a long story short GGR, in order to maintain the lifestyle you have to first and foremost get rid of the foods that make you feel terrible for 30 days.. Gluten is the #1 enemy of our bodies as it stays in our bodies for 21 days. Just a crumb, 21 days!

Once your body rids itself of the bad foods, it is waaay easier to maintain the lifestyle. To help you, think about it this way.. We all know what bad relationships are right...? Make the bad foods your bad boyfriend/ girlfriend, you know you need to get out of it asap so distance yourself from the "love affair" and take control of your life. You can always go back for a "one-nighter" if you choose, however just know that it is bad in the long run.. Your mind will play games with you at all times.. The voice in your head will tell you to do the things you do not want as it loves the bad foods that taste really great! But let me tell you, once you can control your mind, make the commitment and time to do what it takes, then you are over the hump.

GGR, if you have a really busy time schedule then it will be really tough for anyone, even me, however once your schedule clears, it is a better idea to make the commitment. It is amazing what your body morphs into! I cannot wait to see what happens to me, eating Paleo, daily weight training and TRT...
    Thank you for sharing. My schedule is very busy now but I don't see any reason why I can't eliminate gluten. I started buying gluten free products but they aren't paleo. The world is not paleo friendly. Cheers to you and your commitment.

Subscribed.

Baby steps...
    If you're a baker or enjoy cooking, King Arthur Flour has many gluten free recipes.. They also sell the gluten free products, however not in bulk and is a bit pricey.. They do tell you the ingredients so you can purchase each product in bulk separately from nuts.com. Way cheaper this way.

March 5th 2014

Feel a little off when I woke this morning.. Could be the carb heavy gluten free brown rice flour mixture from last nights pizza.. Price I pay for 30 minutes of enjoyment, will mess with me all day today..

Breakfast
    3 Whole Eggs
    Mushrooms
    1-1/2 tablespoons Extra Lite Olive Oil
    Salsa

Lunch all Leftovers
    shredded beef(ssshhh dont tell my wife, its ash Weds)
    3 whole eggs
    mushrooms
    1/2 sweet potato

Snack
    Fruit smoothie
    strawberries
    blueberries
    banana
    coconut milk

Dinner
    fresh salmon
    jasmine rice- not paleo however had a very small amount
    asparagus
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-05-2014 at 08:51 PM.

NEFLRick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 38onTRT View Post
    40 Pounds bro is AWESOME!!! Potatoes are not really that big a deal IMHO as long as you peel the skin, only problem is they are just not Nutritious at all..

I hear ya, veggies are a tough sell, unfortunately they are what packs the most punch when it comes to Vitamins and Minerals.. Gotta try and make them taste good..

Have you heard of a "cheesy" sauce made with Cashews? I can dig for the Recipe if you like? Basically throw it on any vegetable to make it taste like Nacho Cheese Sauce without all of the crap, good for you too..
    Thanks. I've worked hard to do it. I started a cut about 2 months after starting TRT. I wasn't obese but too much BF. I've always been a BIG dude and I'm getting too old to carry so much extra weight.

As far as eating, it's been a problem my whole life. Quite frankly, I don't like a LOT of stuff. The cheesy sauce would make it worse for me. It's a curse.

I started the diet by doing a 5 day juice fast. Disgusting juice but I can just pound it down (usually) and get the good stuff out of the veggies. I've also done another 3 day fast since then. Been at it 2 months now. Shooting for another 30lbs.

Working out has never been a problem for me. It's always been the eating properly part. I decided to change little things first and keep going. I've revamped my diet although still not doing the veggies. We (my wife and our boys) are doing non-antibiotic chicken, grass-fed beef and local (truly) organic veggies/fruits (I live in FL but can't get ALL of my fruits locally). I controlled my portions and cut way back on the potato eating (when I say I love potatoes, it doesn't begin to describe it). We also cut way back on eating out (with 2 boys playing sports, eating out is convenient.). All of this--with the TRT--has helped me transform my body from being just a BIG dude to a BIG dude with some definition starting. The wife is loving it.

I will say it is expensive no matter what anyone says. Basically, it costs twice as much for food now that we're eating cleanly/healthy. Thankfully, we can afford it but we've cut back in some areas.

My goal was to change my diet in such a way so I can eat like that (essentially) forever. Too many diets are great at helping people lose the weight but they aren't sustainable in the long run. I think I've gotten there but still working on the weak areas.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NEFLRick View Post
    Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread.
    This is a "therapeutic" thread.. Do not worry about hijacking bro! If you need anything, let me know.. I will see what I can do.. I got tons of recipes for all kinds of foods etc..
    NEFLRick likes this.

Thursday March 6 2014

Breakfast
    Mushrooms
    3 Whole Eggs

Lunch
    Sushi w white rice- Is what it is..

Workout
    LEGS!

Snack
    3 Berry/ Strawberry/ Banana/ Coconut milk/ Water Smoothie

Dinner
    Dark meat Chicken
    Spaghetti Squash
    Homemade tomato sauce

Did legs today, had a decent day, a bit stronger this week than last however not as "energetic", possibly due to the issues with some of the foods I ate.. Will clean it up a for the next few weeks and see how it goes..

Will get some pics up also. I am going to assume I am at 19% BF. My ULTIMATE goal is to get to 10%.
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-07-2014 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Content

Friday March 7th 2014

Breakfast
    Coffee Press w coconut milk/ coconut sugar/ Askinosie cocoa <---The Bomb
    3 Whole Eggs
    Mushrooms
    spaghetti sauce

Slept great last night.

Lunch
    Leftover Dinner
    Dark meat Chicken
    Spaghetti Squash
    Homemade tomato sauce

Dinner
    Its monday morning and I cannot remember what we had in Phx..

Heading to Phoenix after work today for my youngest daughters gymnastics meet tomorrow.. Finding food that suits my lifestyle is tough so what I do is make sure to have enough from the night before or if you have the extra time, cook something.. Pack it up in an ice chest that suits you and take it with you. Piece of cake..
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-10-2014 at 09:22 AM.

Thursday March 6 2014

Breakfast
    Mushrooms
    3 Whole Eggs

Lunch
    Sushi w white rice- Is what it is..

Workout
    LEGS!

Snack
    3 Berry/ Strawberry/ Banana/ Coconut milk/ Water Smoothie

Dinner
    Dark meat Chicken
    Spaghetti Squash
    Homemade tomato sauce

Did legs today, had a decent day, a bit stronger this week than last however not as "energetic", possibly due to the issues with some of the foods I ate.. Will clean it up a for the next few weeks and see how it goes..

Will get some pics up also. I am going to assume I am at 19% BF. My ULTIMATE goal is to get to 10%.
    Too healthy for me. Lol

Saturday March 8th 2014

Breakfast
    Starbucks triple venti mocha.. ugh
    hard boiled eggs

Lunch
    Rainforest cafe burger with no bun
    cobb salad

Dinner
    leftover chicken fend for ourselves as we were tired from Phx trip.

Sunday March 9th 2014

Black Coffee
    40 minutes Cardio

Breakfast
    Steak and Eggs
    1/2 sweet potato

Quick 60 minute Workout
    Dead Lifts
    Lower back exercises

Lunch
    Dark Meat chicken
    1 Orange

Dinner
    Chips/ salsa
    Machaca shredded beef
    lettuce tomato
    Ice Cream

Was my bro in laws bday party.. Couldnt resist small scoop of ice cream.

Monday March 10th 2014

Breakfast
    coffee
    3 whole eggs

Pre Workout Cardio
    30 Minutes Cardio
    Triiple Berry/ Strawberry/ Banana/ Coconut Milk/ Coconut sugar/ Water smoothie

Lunch
    Dark Meat Chicken
    1 White Sweet Potato <-- Not a Yam

Workout
    Bi's
    Tri's

Hit them hard, taking Tuesday off from the Gym, will most likely do at least 60 minutes total cardio for the day..

Dinner
    Dark Meat BBQ Chicken
    Cauliflower
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-11-2014 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Content

Latest Pic

Latest pic of me. Hoping this doesn't break any rules, if so I apologize in advance!

19% BF??
    Ultimate goal is 10% BF!

Yes that is a scar on my right leg, did it after my 8th grade knee surgery(left knee). I am currently trying to rehab my left leg to get as big as my right..

Name:	me_2.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	408.9 KB 
ID:	149036

Your pic is fine. Just no porn and u covered the appropriate area.

Look good! Maybe I misunderstood ??? are u rehabbing your leg from an 8th grade injury?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer

Look good! Maybe I misunderstood ??? are u rehabbing your leg from an 8th grade injury?
    I would have used a much larger square to cover my groin in the pics. kidding.

Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen anyone ask about your RBC levels and how self bleeding is helping? Have you been consulted about medication for this? Also is asprin or (white willow bark since you're going paleo) something you have in your regiment?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

I see. It's the left leg.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312

I would have used a much larger square to cover my groin in the pics. kidding.?
    Hahahahaha.

Yes I had knee surgery when I was 14.. I never really "rehab'd" it so now I am on a mission to do just that.. Get it to the size of my right leg..

I do not take any aspirin or any type of med for the high RBC/ Hematocrit levels.. I self bled 4 weeks straight, then went to Red Cross and donated on week 5, I feel really good right now.. When the Red Cross pricks your finger to do their iron level test, I was at 17.5 which is the lowest ever for me.. I am due for bloodwork in May so I will continue to donate to Red Cross and see where I am at in May..

I do not recommend self bleeding unless under supervision by someone.. You pass out and its game over for you.. Lucky for me, my nephew is a DUI cop here in town, he is a trained phlebotomist so it was win win for both of us, he gets to practice on me, I get to self medicate..

LOL about the square!! I think its a big "square"!!

Next time put a small square on face and huge square below. .

o geez

Tuesday March 11th 2014

Today I am a bit sore, going to take today off from the Gym however am going to do a minimum 60 mins total Cardio today.. 24 Days ago I signed up at my Gym and am happy with my results thus far..

Coffee
    Strauss Creamery Milk/ Coconut Sugar/ Askinosie Cocoa <-- Awesome! I heat up the milk and sugar on the stove, once complete I throw it in the Bullet with the cocoa and mix really well, then add to pressed coffee. Awesome!

Breakfast
    3 Large Whole Eggs
    Salsa

Cardio
    35 Minutes

Lunch
    3 Chicken Thighs
    1 Sweet Potato
    Mixed Berry/ Strawberry/ Coconut Milk/ Coconut Sugar/ Cocoa/ Water Smoothie

Cardio at The Gym
    30 minutes
    Ab/ Core Workout

Dinner
    I'm eating up a bunch of leftovers..
    3 Chicken Thighs
    1 Sweet Potato

I made some more ice cream tonight so I had a little bit of sugar..
    White chocolate raspberry truffle

white chocolate base
    raspberry sauce
    chocolate truffles

Raspberry sauce and truffles will get mixed into the ice cream base tomorrow evening then sit in the blast freezer for 24 hrs.. Then it's go time! ��
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-11-2014 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Content

Weds March 12 2014

Feeling really good this week, other than the sore muscles, I am happy with my schedule and how I am sticking to my goal of getting to the gym, cardio work and weight training. I am unsure of when it will be possible for me to get to 10% BF so I will see where I am at in the coming weeks.. I am sure I will need to adjust the amounts of food I am eating etc however will cross that bridge when I need too.. I am going to make an appointment for a Dexa bodyscan soon, they are having a special, 2 scans for $99..

Coffee
    Strauss Creamery Milk/ Coconut Sugar/ Askinosie Cocoa

Breakfast
    3 Large Whole Eggs
    Salsa

Cardio
    30 Minutes

Lunch
    Dark Meat Chicken <-- Leftovers again
    Fruit Smoothie

Workout
    LEGS!

Dinner
    Panko Chicken w/ gluten free crumbs
    Asparagus
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-13-2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Content

Tuesday March 11th 2014

Today I am a bit sore, going to take today off from the Gym however am going to do a minimum 60 mins total Cardio today.. 24 Days ago I signed up at my Gym and am happy with my results thus far..

Coffee
    Strauss Creamery Milk/ Coconut Sugar/ Askinosie Cocoa <-- Awesome! I heat up the milk and sugar on the stove, once complete I throw it in the Bullet with the cocoa and mix really well, then add to pressed coffee. Awesome!

Breakfast
    3 Large Whole Eggs
    Salsa

Cardio
    35 Minutes

Lunch
    3 Chicken Thighs
    1 Sweet Potato

Cardio at The Gym
    30 minutes
    Ab/ Core Workout

Dinner
    I'm eating up a bunch of leftovers..
    3 Chicken Thighs
    1 Sweet Potato

I made some more ice cream tonight so I had a little bit of sugar..
    White chocolate raspberry truffle

white chocolate base
    raspberry sauce
    chocolate truffles

Raspberry sauce and truffles will get mixed into the ice cream base tomorrow evening then sit in the blast freezer for 24 hrs.. Then it's go time! ?
    Read your menu and seems like suffering with that Raspberry truffle ice cream. And special latte of pressed coffee with coconut milk.

Read your menu and seems like suffering with that Raspberry truffle ice cream. And special latte of pressed coffee with coconut milk.
    For sure! My wife is spoiled with the pressed coffee and special Paleo creamer.. Her and the kids love the Ice Cream too.. This is the first time I have made this one so we will see how it goes.. I "spin" the white chocolate base today then add the raspberry sauce and chocolate truffles after its done then blast freeze it.. Will see how it tastes tomorrow..

White Chocolate Base, Raspberry Swirl, Chocolate Truffles

Voila

A little teaser...

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	651.6 KB 
ID:	149062 White chocolate base after the "aging" process in the Refrigerator, "Truffle" mixture before cutting it all up and Raspberry sauce

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	144 
Size:	597.6 KB 
ID:	149063 White Chocolate base is finished "spinning", truffles are cut up, ready to go into ice cream

Name:	photo 3.JPG 
Views:	146 
Size:	629.9 KB 
ID:	149064 Finished product. Into the Blast Freezer it goes for minimum 24 hours then its game time...

Thurs March 13th 2014

Breakfast
    Coffee
    2 Whole Eggs
    3 Egg Whites
    Salsa

Off day from Gym, no cardio either, need rest. Weighed in at 213 yesterday before lunch. I like to weigh myself in the middle of the day.

Lunch
    Dark Meat Chicken
    1 regular potato
    1 mocha latte from a badass coffee roaster here in town

Dinner
    "Ugly" Steaks from my neighborhood butcher. So good. Flap meat prepared to perfection!
    Mashed sweet potatoes
    Calabacitas!

Dessert
    White chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream. DELICIOUS!
    Last edited by 38onTRT; 03-14-2014 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Content

Friday March 14th 2014

Coffee
    Coconut Milk Creamer

In work early, no breakfast yet, will do Cardio on empty stomach in a few hours after I catch up here

Cardio
    25 minutes

Lunch
    2 chicken thighs
    leftover calabasitas
    leftover mashed sweet potatoes

"Snack"
    2 fish tacos with corn tortillas
    rice

Workout
    Back
    Jacuzzi