cleaner is offline New Member

Rant weight loss

I mad right now.... I bumped my cals up to 3500 carbs 350 and changed from chicken to grnd beef.. Also went to pasta noodles instead of rice... Loss 15 lbs so far with no cardio... I know the answer is bumping up cals but 3500 is so much food...I'm 32 6' 193 and 250 eod of sus and I don't know what the hell is going on... I'm just ranting.... I feel better now... Time to watch bigger stronger faster... Night everyone

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What you lost is mostly muscle or a good amount of fat? Water? All 15 lbs are not created equal. Has your training changed? Do more legs

Def not muscle... We went on vacation and I think it was a change in eating... Bumped up everything and had to rewrite my meals... Think I will be good though...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cleaner View Post
    Def not muscle... We went on vacation and I think it was a change in eating... Bumped up everything and had to rewrite my meals... Think I will be good though...
    If it was not muscle you lost then it was water/bloat or fat so whatever change you make stick to it.

Yeah I looked at some options on my food side... Going to take in some more fat... Biggest problem is it's getting hot in az so cals will be burned very quick... Not to mention things get caught up in transit while shipping.. So looks like it's going to be a single cycle... Got letter in mail today.. Stay tuned

Thread Information