Begenius is offline New Member

Body recomposition

Does any one have a link on this subject. I'm sure it has been a topic. I want to know more because I been eating at a caloric deficit but still managed to gain 3 pounds of muscle and lose 7 pounds of fat in one month.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    On gear?

No way I'm not knowledgable enough for that yet. Just good ol protein powder.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Begenius View Post
    Does any one have a link on this subject. I'm sure it has been a topic. I want to know more because I been eating at a caloric deficit but still managed to gain 3 pounds of muscle and lose 7 pounds of fat in one month.
    Sorry, but you didn't. Not sure what measuring device you are using but it isn't correct.

How did you measure your stats?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I use the bod pod. And the actual machine to find resting metabolic rate. Information is correct using knowledgable operators and equipment from a facility.

I'm looking for those knowledgable in body recomposition.

I use the bod pod. And the actual machine to find resting metabolic rate. Information is correct using knowledgable operators and equipment from a facility.
    I'm looking for those knowledgable in body recomposition.
    Ok bud. You know they aren't exact don't you?

Well done for losing 4lbs of weight though.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Nothing is exact. But I gained 3 pounds of muscle and and lost 7 pounds of fat. It's almost as accurate as the water dunk. I want some who has more knowledge about body recomp at a caloric deficit. Because obviously I gained load of muscle on a deficit.

Nothing is exact. But I gained 3 pounds of muscle and and lost 7 pounds of fat. It's almost as accurate as the water dunk. I want some who has more knowledge about body recomp at a caloric deficit. Because obviously I gained load of muscle on a deficit.
    Ok buddy, you know best.

Best of luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Gaining 3Lbs of LBM within one month without gear is not physically possible

Yet - It is possible to recall your muscle memory if you have trained before & just stopped for a bit

IMO - There is no possible body recomp without gear.

It just does not add up, it's like 2+2=5

So, lets say you are eating bellow your maintenance cal requirement. Which means you are in a caloric deficit - this means, your body will start losing weigh

Now, you want to gain muscle - this only happens when there is a caloric surplus for the new muscle to grow

Unless you have special powers man

I really thought I was going to conversate with people that had more knowledge. I did lose weight. I was 167 and I went down to 163. I added 3 pounds of muscle and lost 7 pounds of fat. If you think gaining 3 pounds of muscle in a month is impossible than you should read a little more. It is not impossible. So I would like to talk to someone that is knowledge about the subject and not arrogant people who think they know ecerything when they don't.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Hmmmmmmm..........

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright, so what is going on with the bod pod could be a number of things. First and foremost, they aren't perfect. Second fluctuations in water weight, will change your lean body mass readings, you were likely holding more water weight, 3 lbs more, or this can be simple things like what is in your digestive tract, including fluids etc etc. It still doesn't segregate things for your like a dexa scan would, yet a dexa scan can have odd weird results too that don't make much sense.

Recomping can happen, with AAS, and with beginners, using toggling approaches or commonly termed approaches such as carb cycling at around maintenance calories. But on the scale of 7 lbs of fat loss and 3 lbs of muscle gain in a month, extremely unlikely. 7 lbs of fat loss is something like 24500 calories generally. That's a 816 calorie deficit a day for 30 days. Ok but you gained 3 lbs of muscle, so still you are at like a 500 calorie deficit, yet did you eat your calories consistently throughout the period? How did you time your training and cardio? You are coming across as rather rude to members here, when your results aren't typical, and more than likely just coincidence. Did you binge at times? Did you do any fasting? Fill us in if you think you really accomplished all of this. I mean for all we know you might not have lost any fat in a month and you are down 4 lbs because of water weight only, there's no real way for us to tell. I would spread bod pods out much further for this reason, even I have had some ridiculous readings from it also, like 15 lbs of fat loss with 4 lbs muscle gain in 8 weeks, so I stopped doing them so close, and quite honestly am pretty much done with them altogether. And better to go off of other factors, even looks if you can look at yourself without goggles on, since a lot of people do this for looks anyways. For instance for me I know I am a crap ton leaner, yet there is fat in places I don't want it, so I know I need to keep going, no clue what bf actually is, but I know what I need to do, and not to do in the future.

I am not trying to prove or disprove my results. This thread was meant for those who have had the similar results and can shed light on it and offer their stories. If there are those that think it is impossible than I would say this thread is not for you. I'm not here to argue about what I did or didn't do I don't need to impress anyone. If I could post pics you would see I am not lying. I will abandoned this thread because I do not see it getting anywhere. Thanks.

I found what I was looking for on scoobies workshop. //scoobysworkshop. Dot com

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Who would have thought, another newbie who knows better than everyone else here with years of experience, training and education.

It's always refreshing to see new geniuses.

DeniZen is offline Associate Member
    well **** the guy asks for a link and gets his balls busted

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeniZen View Post
    well **** the guy asks for a link and gets his balls busted
    He was being an outright asshole.

Can't even provide some insight into how he accomplished what he did, or what he did so we can see what might have helped him do this.

And he isn't considering reason...... not even entertaining that he isn't "right"

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Bod pods can have up to a +/- 5% value.

Thread Information