tice1212 is offline Productive Member

Is beening on Dave Palumbo Meal Plan while on PCT ok?

So I just finished a Test Prop Cycle (500mg a week) got some great results out of the 8 weeks. I gained a little chunk along with muscle, im about to start PCT Novaldex and Clomid and I was wondering if it would be an ok idea to start Dave Palumbo Meal Plan ( The famous Dave Palumbo Diet ) I don't want to loss much muscle so I figured this meal plan would work best. But I have also hear to keep my diet the same through out PCT until my natural test levels are back in check. This diet is high in protein and fats so I figured that my test levels will continue to raise... Please let me know what you guys think also here are my stats and meal plan..

Stats: 27yr, 5'9, 202lbs, bf%13.5, First cycle

MEAL #1
    5 whole eggs (make sure to buy *****-3 EGGS from the supermarket. They contain virtually NO saturated fat and tons of good *****-3 fats); add another 4 egg whites to this (they don?t need to be the *****-3 ones; you can use liquid egg whites)

MEAL #2
    SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)

MEAL #3
    "Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4
    SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL #5
    "Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
    SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1 ? tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole (*****-3) eggs and 4 extra whites

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Being**

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Why is the protein in 3 of your 6 meals shakes?

Thread Information