Tjfloros is offline New Member

Need help with my diet

For the past month I've been doing Keto along with intermittent fasting, lifting 5-6 times a week, cardio and HIIT.

My stats
    Male 25
    5'9
    187 LBS
    Around 20% BF

My current macros for a day are
    Fat 92g
    Protein 150g
    Carbs 20g
    1500 cal

for my diet its a lot easier for me to eat the same foods and it doesn't annoy me either
    I start eating around noon most days sometimes later PWO, stop eating around 730-8

My daily foods i eat

1st meal
    low carb wrap with tuna and coconut oil and some seasonings

2nd meal is a salad with ken's steak house caesar dressing (helps getting the fat macros)

3rd meal is a low carb wrap with tuna again with coconut oil and some seasonings

I have one PWO whey shake
    and a some casien protein at night that i turn into protein fluff to help fight sweet cravings at night

Ive been eating this for almost 2-3 months but more strict the past month sometimes i have a cheat meal/day. but the past month ive gotten pretty serious about it and really havent had any slip ups.

I would like to be 160 lbs and down to 10-12% BF in 4 months.

I just need some advice with my diet and see if its good or not?
    I want to start a 8 week cycle of Test prop and Winny and was wondering if i did this cycle with this kind of diet what kind of results would i see. I trying to drop BF by keeping as much lean muscle as possible and also maybe even added a few lbs of muscle

If you think changing my diet for my cycle would have better results im all for it
    any advice is alot of help
    thanks

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you can PM me if you like and I will send you my macro calculator.

It's a great tool and the summary page looks like this....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	70 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	150899

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you don't change your diet based on the gear you take...
    ...you change it based on your stats and activity levels.

Tjfloros is offline New Member
    thanks man for the reply. i dialed in my macros using a keto calculator and then i use the my fitness pal app on my iphone to keep track of em. i stay with a 5 gram range for each protein and fat each day. I personally thing i been eating to low of calories, 1500 cal a day seeing a do a fair amount of cardio and a lift alot and heavy. so i upped my cal intake to 1800 that comes to about a calorie deficit of almost 8,000 cals a week. giving myself some myself a 1,000 cal wiggle room because i know depending how hard i go at the gym i can be more hungary one day and not that hungry the next.

Thread Information