Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RaginCajun

Thread: Microwave only!

Laneo2007 is offline New Member

Microwave only!

In my dorm all I have is a mini fridge and a microwave. I love grilled food and that's where I used to get a good portion of my protein but that's no longer an option. I need some help figuring out a diet that can sustain and gain while using only a microwave. Currently I'm getting some grilled chicken from a bag in the frozen food section. Some veg, lots of fresh fruit, and a few sweet potato's here and there.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Bro I have cooked everything in a microwave. I had the same setup years & years ago when I first got into this. I was renting a room in a house. I used a glass micrwave bowl and plastic wrap. I cooked chicken brests, steak, bground beef you name it, Rice, sweet potatos, oatmeal , eggs. Search online about microwave cooking, You will be amazed man Im telling you. Chicken breasts in particular I had down. They dont look great cause there is no grilling or browning on outside but man they taste awesome once you get them down. Little black pepper, in the bowl, cover with plastic wrap but leave small vent on one edge of bowl .microwave. Once you get the time down you got it.

Laneo2007 is offline New Member
    Sweet. I'm gonna try that tonight. Thanks man.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    looks like jimmyink has you covered. another thought, can't you just buy a cheap grill and some charcoal, and grill outside? another thought is getting a crock pot. tons of things you can cook in there
    jimmyinkedup and Diesel37 like this.

spillybob is offline New Member
    crock pot and rice cooker George foremand grill are good cheap additions you could add on to but as jimmy said a microwave can and will work for you

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mr. Jimmy is right. You are only limited by your imagination.

When I lived in Germany, we stayed in a place called Graf. all we had there was a hot plate and a BBQ.

Thread Information