Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun

Thread: Cutting Diet Need help please..

streetfibre is offline New Member

Cutting Diet Need help please..

Hi Guys ,need some advise if possible I was in a Bike accident and have now been able to start training again im at 23% body fat and sick of it ,I have cut down on calorie intake and do cardio 4 mornings a week before breakfast and Weights in the evening but not seeing results.

Really im after a diet I can stick to on a daily basis to get the results I want and was looking for some tips if possible ,I have gone through the forum looking at tips and different diets but all a bit confused.My stats 5ft11 ,205 ,23% body fat looking to get down to 10% at some point.
    Thanks in advance.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all, if you are serious about hitting 10% at some point, we are talking less of a diet and more of a nutritional lifestyle change. Ten percent is not an easy task for most of us.

To do so, you will need effort in a variety of areas, including weight lifting, cardio and a strict nutrition plan.

I'd start with 500 cals below TDEE for starters, making sure you are still eating at least a gram and a half of protein per pound of lean body mass.

probably hit the weights 4x a week.

cardio every other day at between 50% and 80% of your max heart rate for a minimum of 40 minutes each session.

if you want to get into the nuts and bolts, let me know and i'll help you

---Roman
    streetfibre likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    welcome aboard! do yourself a favor and read the cutting stickie. after reading it, try to post up a diet that we can critique for you. we are all here to help!
    streetfibre likes this.

streetfibre is offline New Member
    Thanks Roman for Macro Calculator will work it out and crack on with posting my diet many thanks.

Thread Information