Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: caloric deficite

bfrog4211 is offline New Member

caloric deficite

I'm having a real tough time eating enough throughout the day. Partly because packing 4 meals to take to work is difficult, keeping the fridge full, and the physical inability to consume quantity.

I am trying to maintain 2500 calories a day. I'm losing weight, I think--each scale is different. According to my scale, I'm losing. Started logging at 205/25% around 10 weeks ago. Down to 196. I want to get back to 175-180 ish.

How on earth do you guys maintain your intake for the goals you are trying to acheive?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    PM me and I will send you my macro calculator.

you must eat a minimum protein intake of 1.5 grams of protein per one pound of LBM which for you is 232 grams of protein. Your TDEE is 2979 with a 500 calorie deficit (no e at the end of deficit btw) and assuming a 40/40/20 macro split, your recommended protein intake is 279 grams, well above the 232 minimum requirement.

If you are challenged by the volume you must eat, I find it easier to run my food through a blender and drink my meal. for example, a basic meal I eat that is loaded with protein is 16 fluid ounces egg white, one can Costco chicken breast at 12.5 ounces. these two will give you aprox 100 grams of protein. I quite often do that twice a day. I also make veggie shakes, a green gloppy mess you can thin out with water if you so choose. you can down a couple servings easily. veggies like kale, beets, and maybe some carrot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	64 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	152073
    zaggahamma likes this.

Thread Information