flyguy6661 is offline Member

80g protein post workout too much ???

so post workout today i had the following:
    100g oats mixed with 23g casein, only used casein as i didnt have whey and it makes it taste amazing when mixed !!!
    300g cottage cheese
    150g chicken
    200g brocoli
    works out about 80g protein, im 85kg and just smashed legs but wondering if thats over doing it protein wise ? will fit my protein macros but not sure if its too much at once ?? was starving as i only had little to eat before this so was kind of making up for loss of food ! currently cutting too. normally i aim for about 40g protein each meal but always more PW

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    just make sure it fits in your daily macros.

my macros are roughly 250-300g protein, 80-120g carbs depending on the day & 20-40g fats. roughly consuming 1800-2200 cals a day. these macros suit a cutting diet yea. like i say it changes day to day depending what im training, when im training and energy levels. on non traning days & cardio i have about 250g protein, 20-30g carbs and 20-30g fats.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    flyguy,

You confuse me! In the last month you have asked about how much protein to eat, all fats in one meal, cheat days, vacation cheat, asking if something is a cheat day, telling us you are on the last 30 days of a cut (Should end on Wednesday right), and that you're "no fool with diet trust me". If you really have all these questions is should be pretty clear you need to educate yourself more on the diet part but most of all, as have been said by many before, STICK TO IT!

sorry i know i make alot of posts but im just trying to learn and make no mistakes. i do get confused with diet sometimes as thers so many different opinions and ways people do. i just dont know if i need to up my carbs, fats etc or how much of what to have when. today ive had
    1.6 egg whites & aminos
    2.100g brown long grain rice & 150g chicken fillets
    TRAIN
    3. 100g oats, 23g protein powder, 300g cottage cheese, 150g chicken, half brocoli
    4. 2 venison burgers, half brocoli
    5. 300g cottage cheese & tablespoon PB
    eating every 2-3 hours
    consumed 2000cals which i guess is a good calorie intake for strict cutting ? im just getting frustrated as recently im getting very hungry and findhing it so hard to drop more b.f and craving carbs & fats like mad !!!
    Last edited by flyguy6661; 07-28-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Ooh another diet question from someone who claims a great diet diet. Despite the fact you have lost lots of LBM this year.

Yawn, yawn, yawn.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    manage to your macros and dont' worry too much about timing. if you are 300+ grams of protein to goal, you'll be eating frequently anyways.

manage to your macros

back in black dont like it dont comment simple. also getting bored of your useless comments on my threads, you the forum teacher or something ? so 80g in one sitting is okay then aslong as i stick to my macros ?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    back in black dont like it dont comment simple. also getting bored of your useless comments on my threads, you the forum teacher or something ? so 80g in one sitting is okay then aslong as i stick to my macros ?
    Please be respectful

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well I'm getting bored of your multiple threads asking asinine questions and wasting bandwidth and our members time.

You lost about 7kgs of muscle so far this year and almost no fat in spite of running multi compound cycles.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    yes, see post 2

Thread Information