Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By --->>405<<---

Thread: No food

Dale38 is offline New Member

No food

Hey everyone. I know this is stupid, but when it comes to eating food I am one of those people that really doesn't have an appetite. It's weird because I eat all the time when I am at work and when I get home from work. But on days off I don't really eat but one meal. I don't train on weekend as they are my days off from training. Maybe that's my problem. But does anyone have advise for someone that wants to grow muscle that is not a big food fan on days off. I would have to force myself to eat the way I do during work days and evening. I know this is stupid but, help?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    if u want to grow, you have to eat. no real way around that one man..

i am the opposite. i want to eat all the time, even when i get done eating!
    RaginCajun likes this.

swolehead is offline Member
    I'm a horible morning eater it's easier for me to drink my breakfeast I don't remember were I got the idea but when I wake up I have a cup of oats 2 raw eggs 2 scoops chocklate whey shake.drink.done wierd texture but it gets the ball rolling for the rest of the day

Glad to know I am not the only one

how bout some pancakes and eggs and turkey sausage with syrup for breakfast? surely u can muster up the drive to eat something like that?

cheeseburgers for lunch.

before bed i take 300g lowfat cottage cheese + couple tsp vanilla extract + 1.5 packets stevia + 1/4cup almond milk and mix that all together which makes it nice and sweet with a hint of vanilla.

then i take a package (400g) fresh strawberries and cut them into bite size pieces and slice a banana (125g) and mix them in a big bowl and pour the cottage cheese on top and mix it all together. sometimes ill put 1-2 servings of froot loops on top. damn good before bed meal right there or breakfast

macros:
    47g pro
    111g carbs
    9g fat

(this is with 1.5 servings froot loops)

BTW 400g of strawberries only has 32g carbs

also this bread is awesome! only 8g carbs per slice:

Good God that is a lot of food! I weigh about 190-200 pounds depending on day or days. My diet usually is this. Morning 2 peanut butter sandwiches on wheat bread and fruit. Mid morning snack, usually some veggies and packet of tuna. Lunch is left overs from dinner last night. When I get home I lift for about an hour, after have a peanut butter sandwich. That's it until dinner. After dinner I usually don't have anymore food. If I am guilty of one bad thing in my diets, it's beer between dinner and bed. I know this is no good, but I love drinking alcohol! Oh I forget. Also in morning I slam back two scoops of Muscletech Cell Tech. And during lifting I sip on one scoop of Celltech Amino build. I find it vey hard to eat about 200 grams of protein a day. You are eating all day! I work with a lot of dudes that lift and I never see them eat. All I see is a cup of oatmeal, protein shake and maybe a pack of tuna! They are kinda big guys so how do they do that? 200 grams of protein I am stuffed! So what's the trick guys?

Oh, and I forgot to mention my doctor for now hope dose goes up and more frequent is 100 mg og Test-C every two weeks. It help me be stronger and horny for about a week and then I feel it's leaving my body. I hard a lot of people on this site tell me that's no good, I need more. But it's just a start and I hope he treating even if numbers are ok on blood work. Treat the symptoms. Talk to ya later

im not an expert on TRT but ive been on for 3 years now and would be very surprised to learn of anyone that metabolizes test so slowly that theyd only require 100mg every 2 weeks.

i would guess ur doc doesnt know a whole lot with regards to proper TRT protocol. u dont just give someone an arbitrary low amount like that and "see how this does".. i think the std starting dose while being conservative would be twice what ur taking at 100mg per week! i would also recommend u go to the HRT forum and talk to Kel or Austin (if u havent already).

id also suggest u start looking for another doctor if that one wont increase ur dosage and give u proper protocol timing guidelines to follow. 2 weeks is too long to go without a shot even if u were running the adequate dosage for the timeline.

FYI im on 120mg per week and i take a shot of 60mg every 3.5 days (monday night/friday morning). my free stays around 25 (8.7 - 25.6) id also encourage u to shoot subq if u arent already. ive been doing that for 2 yrs and maintained very good E2 levels without an aromatase inhibitor. when i was shooting IM i was all over the place and couldnt get the dosage dialed in because my doc was a moron.

There is nothing I can do about my dosage right now. I will talk to him at next visit when blood is drawn.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale38 View Post
    Hey everyone. I know this is stupid, but when it comes to eating food I am one of those people that really doesn't have an appetite. It's weird because I eat all the time when I am at work and when I get home from work. But on days off I don't really eat but one meal. I don't train on weekend as they are my days off from training. Maybe that's my problem. But does anyone have advise for someone that wants to grow muscle that is not a big food fan on days off. I would have to force myself to eat the way I do during work days and evening. I know this is stupid but, help?
    some basics:

muscles do NOT grow in the gym. They grow at rest. and while they are resting, you need to eat to properly feed their growth.

Without proper discipline both in the gym and in the KITCHEN, you will not get far in this lifestyle.

There are some things you can do to make "force feeding" less stressful.

Get out the blender

learn to make healthy meals that you can quickly drink. less filling and bulky. easy to choke down.

for me, I have two or three main blender meals

1 16oz liquid egg whites
    1 12.5oz can Costco chicken breast

both of these are 50 grams of almost pure protein. very little carbs and fat.

additionally:
    apples
    oats
    tuna
    veggies (prefer the green leafy like spinach and kale)

for me total time is about five (5) minutes. this includes prep, intake, and clean up

the only "real" meal I eat is usually dinner with the family.

but I take two shaker cups to work, and 1 apple and three bananas

in the first shaker cup, I have
    16oz liquid egg whites
    12.5oz chichen mean

in the second shaker cup (this one needs additional shaking prior to consumption)
    16oz liquid egg whites
    2 apples
    a dash of cinnamon (improves taste slightly)

my morning consists of

banana - right when I wake up

then my breakfast blender meal of

16oz liquid egg whites
    12.5oz chicken
    1 apple
    1/2 cup raw oats

so the bottom line is if you are having a hard time "eating" your meals, then try "drinking" your meals.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

I have another issue I would like to throw around. I am lactose intolerant. I can't find a protein powder that doesn't screw with my stomach. I have used whey isolate which is suppose to be lactose free. I have tried Muscle Milk, Muscletech Nitotech and I still have issues. I have done a little bit of research and have read that some people just can't tolerate a protein supplement. So recently I have just been trying to eat my protein, but like I posted earlier, that's a lot of damn food. So what do you all think?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Do what Times Roman do, skip the Whey all together and use Egg Whites instead. He must have 30+ post about that around here.

Thread Information