grantvsfood is offline New Member

Need help with bulking/gaining weight

Well I've been hitting the gym 4/5 times a week, for around 2 years now and I've gained around 2 stone, but now I've stoped and won't grow anymore, I want to bulk up more until christmas, then start cutting. I have a diet plan and I've gained a bit of weight, but I'm pretty much forcing myself to eat, so was wondering if you could help me with a better diet! I don't mind forcing myself to eat aslong as I'm gaining muscle, but if you can make my life easier I'd appreciate it!

I never had a diet plan before, but I kind of knew I had to eat alot of chicken, rice, red meat, pasta, veggies and stuff, but I wasn't eating every 2-3 hours, so sometimes my body was hungry and I decided to write down everything I eat and weigh all my food and I was surprised. I was only having around 2400 calories, 240g carbs, 150g protein 60g fat, it was around that, not very accurate, anyway I wasn't eating enough, so past week I've had a diet plan and I'm gaining, but want to make it better, so was hoping you could help me

Here's my new diet plan & stats

8am: 4x wheatabix, 500ml semi skimmed milk (I've tried porridge, cant stand it)

10am: 2 scoops of Mutant Mass gainer, Banana, 500ml milk

12pm: 125g pasta, johnwest tuna in brine

1:30pm: workout

2pm: whey protein. 500ml milk, 2x slice wholemeal, 50g chicken

4:30pm: 125g pasta, johnwest tuna in brine, banana

7pm: casein protein, apple

Total:

Kcal: 3904
    Carb: 438 (is this too many carbs? could cut out some pasta and eat a tin of tuna alone without the pasta?)
    Protein: 231 (is this too much protein for my weight? 167lbs )
    Fat: 129 (is this too much fat? I'm bulking, so didn't think it would matter)

I can only just manage to eat all this and I stuggle alot.

Stats:

Weight: 167lbs (gone up to 171 since I started this diet a week ago)
    Height: 5'9

I've not trained legs for the past couple of weeks as I've damaged my foot, don't know what I've done, but it's getting better. One of my workout days are on one of my working days. I work 4 on 4 off, 12 hour night shifts, 6pm-6am, so i have 5 days working out then 3 days rest, obviously my diet plan the times arent accurate, as on my first day off I wake up at like 10:30am, but I make sure I get all my food in around 2-3 hours after each other.

I'll get pictures soon as possible, as I'd like to know what my body fat is as I don't have a clue how to test it lol.

grantvsfood is offline New Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140429_205358-2.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	252.8 KB 
ID:	152512Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140429_205352-1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	240.6 KB 
ID:	152514
    Last edited by grantvsfood; 08-14-2014 at 07:12 AM.

Thread Information