Mr. Blayze is offline New Member

My Keto Diet (Cutting Cycle): Results W/ Gear

Hello everyone,

I officially started my keto diet a few days ago. I am about 4 days in, and finally reached keto state yesterday.

My Stats:
    Height: 5'9
    Starting Weight: 185 lbs
    Current Weight: 179 lbs
    Body Fat Percentage: 15%
    Sex/Gender: Male

Gear I'm using:
    Test Prop: 50mg/ed
    tren Ace: 60mg/ed
    T3: 50mcg or less/ed
    clen : 20-120mcg/ed (2 weeks on/2 weeks off.)

I am trying to maximize my results and my current macros are:
    Calories: 1550
    Fat: 100 grams
    Carbs: 25g
    Protein: 180-200 grams (I upped my protein due to being on gear, it was originally calculated to 125g per day.

My goal body fat percentage is around 7-10%.

The first few days (1-2) weren't as hard as I thought they'd be. I feel like I am on an all beef, chicken, turkey etc. diet. I can hardly eat fruits anymore! Nothing too complicated though. I am committed to this diet and am going to reach my goal weight.

I can tell I am in keto for a few reasons. My mouth taste of metal, my urine has a different aroma, my breath always feels gross, and the ketostix.

I have lost around 6 pounds the last few days which I know is all water weight, so that is still good and boost my confidence of this cycle a little more.

The reason I am using gear at the same time is to maximize my results. I have experienced all of this gear before. I have ran cycles with tren, test, t3, and clen. I do have a pct and AI on hand just in case of any problems and after cycle.

As I said, I have lost around 6 pounds, which fluctuates throughout the day depending on food and water intake. I try to drink around 1.5-2.5 gallons of water daily or else I will piss solid brown, haha.

I am pissing all the time and it is annoying constantly getting up and down to and from the toilet. I may just get a a portable toilet... just kidding.

My cardio and training is me speed walking 30 minutes to an hour or more a day, everyday. I can't run because the clen and tren leave me breathless before I even get to sprint for 5 seconds. I lift about 4-5 times a week depending on how I feel. So far I have felt fine but there are times where I will feel moody and lazy.

This diet is in no way hard to commit to. I love beef and meats and eating occasional veggies. I am always keeping my fat up and my carbs down. I do mix my recipes up a bit from day to day just to make sure I don't get bored out of my mind.

If you have any questions or recipe ideas please share! Thanks!

spacemon is offline Junior Member
    I do a Keto diet as well. It concerns me when you say"occasional" veggies. Leafy greens and vegetables should be a staple in your diet. I have had great success so far with my diet. I recommend MCT oil and coffee as a pre workout. Ease into that because if you take to much MCT and your not use to it you may get an upset stomach. For a tasty treat I love one cup of frozen berries, 2 tablespoons chia seeds, one packet of stevia and a few splashes of almond milk. Let it sit on the counter for 30-60 minutes to thaw out and enjoy. Caveman Keto is a good website with TONS of tasty recipes.

Mr. Blayze is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice man!

Thread Information