BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

? ?Unsweet Almond milk 14 grams of Carbs Cocanut & Almond milk 2 grams of Carbs ? ? ?

Anyone else noticed this ?

I thought Coconut was a stay away from food and How is Coconut milk and Almond milk lower in carbs rhan unsweet Almond milk ?

Which one is a beter ? More nutritious drinlk / Protein shake mixer ?

Am I mistaken that Coconut is a stay away from food ? Please educate me if I am mistaken ?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    whatever fits in your macros and taste. why would you stay away from coconut, islanders have been living off of it for years. it is full of electrolytes and provides both food and water.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    whatever fits in your macros and taste. Why would you stay away from coconut, islanders have been living off of it for years. It is full of electrolytes and provides both food and water.
    I do not ever eat many carbs , just the bear minium am MEALS AND SNAKS pre & post w/o , & target 0 carbs after 2:00 . Never from sweets besides melons , te reats is from complex veggies and not just any veggies I have been doing this for about 15 mths and loose about 3 to 5 lbs of fat per mths I still have a few stubborn spots ! So when I do I try to get the most beififcial or bang for my buck and a little coconut for the grams of carbs doesn't add up imho ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 08-19-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper
    I do not ever eat many carbs , just the bear minium am MEALS AND SNAKS pre & post w/o , & target 0 carbs after 2:00 . Never from sweets besides melons , te reats is from complex veggies and not just any veggies I have been doing this for about 15 mths and loose about 3 to 5 lbs of fat per mths I still have a few stubborn spots ! So when I do I try to get the most beififcial or bang for my buck and a little coconut for the grams of carbs doesn't add up imho ?
    Up and reply ?

Thread Information