Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Khazima

Thread: Future Bodybuilder Diet Help

Tricepticon is offline New Member

Future Bodybuilder Diet Help

My dream is to become a successful bodybuilder when I'm older, I don't even care about the low pay. I want to do what 99.8% of ppl can't do. I'm 19 and was about to start cycling and I stopped myself because I've come to realize im not ready physically and knowledgeably. To start off my journey, I want to perfect my diet. What can I share with all of you to help me construct my meal plans? I'd much rather get help from experienced lifters than a calculator.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How many Var pills did you take?

3 but they were fake. Make fun of me if u want but deep down inside Im nobody to u, vice versa.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    More than likely they were Dbol . Most var is faked with that.

Good choice on learning about diet and training first. Not only 99.8% cant or dont become body builders but you can bet 98% of those who try make the same mistake of start using aas before they know what they are doing and a lot of them damage their body either hormonally (HPTA) or physically lifting to heavy to soon and can not continue.

Go natural as long as possible and learn as much as you can in the mean time about how to use aas. Do your best to learn from other people mistakes so you limit your own. Dont have the attitude it wont happen to me. When you do use aas dont jump in trying to stack this and that. Keep it simple. Test only then later add another compound one at a time so you know what works for you. Remember, more is not better also especially when you are starting out. Using more only leads to more sides.

Good luck
    Tricepticon likes this.

Thank you bro. Now, what is the best way to figure out a perfect meal plan? I'm not really fond of iifym and eating non sense. Also, if u want I can post a pic to see if I should just stop cutting and go to lean bulking.

What are you eating now? Are you gaining? Post up everything you eat and drink in a day.

Meal one- 1 cup egg whites with one full egg
    Meal two- 10oz chicken handful of broccoli
    Meal three- 5-6oz chicken then 1 cup oatmeal (pre workout)
    Meal four- 8-10oz chicken broccoli
    Meal five 6-8oz chicken with either 2 whole grain waffles or 1/2 cup oats

Two things though, this is what I was eating for my cut which i just recently paused. I've been eating a little more and my weight is VERY slightly going up. Also, this isn't exactly what I eat everyday, I eat out a few times a week and I may have some froyo or something.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    you may wish to read Marcus's Diary in the lounge. the "beasts" hang out in one thread sharing their experiences. Read every page from start to finish even if it takes you two weeks to get through. Start training and eating consistently.

Your diet is clean however, body can only process 30 grams of protein per meal so you may wish to adjust meal frequency. Seems the guys who are bulking eat at least 6 times per day with protein shakes to hit macros.

Best of luck.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    body can only process 30 grams of protein per meal.
    That's a common myth, it's completely individual to each persons digestive system and nutrients requirements, however the optimal amount of protein per meal has been shown in a few studies (so not conclusively) to be 20g per meal.
    swolehead likes this.

swolehead is offline Member
    spread the carbs out threw the day. your first meal is only protien carbohydrates are the body's primary source of energy that protien isn't going to do what protien does unless carbs are there to give energy

Thread Information