Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Oreos, cocaine and heroin

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    well, I suppose we would have to clearly define what an addiction is in order to be able to make sense of this article.

I started reading a bit, and the discussion devolved into lab rats and stimulating the brain and other horsewash.

Differences in the addictive properties of the two:

1) Oreos do not induce you to rip off liquor stores to get your next fix
    2) Oreos do not induce you to lie cheat and steal from family members and friends to support your habit
    3) No one suspects/accuses you of being under the influence of Oreos
    4) Women do not entertain the idea of prostitution to support the funding of their Oreo habit

............Other than that... "They are EXACTLY the same!"
    yettibecsuse likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I have been thinking about this topic for a bit.

Crap foods are just as addictive as dope & are more easily justifiable.

As far as what is more intense; Well, dope is shit that quite a few people can not handle. But, food can be too - yet, the effects are not quite the same.

Being who I am and through the shit that I have really showed me the true dark side of people & how various drugs can change people. At least crap food doesn't do that - directly at least

It's more like - people can get addicted and stuck on anything. But, some things are more volatile than others.

Blog Entries
    Really? I like oreos, and my parents used to regularly buy them and i'd have 1 pack or so every couple days but i mean the taste would get kind of boring to me after 5 or 6. I call bullshit, or i might just not have a person that gets addicted to things easily.

Same thing applies to drinking and smoking. I find that people around me get much more excited than i do about a blunt or something like ec not to say i don't like turning up but i'm kind of glad i'm like that everyone thinks it's insane that i haven't smoked in 5-6 months.

Maybe it's because i subliminally don't want jeopardize my basketball career, and stop myself fairly early... Who knows? I'll take it tho

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    well, I suppose we would have to clearly define what an addiction is in order to be able to make sense of this article.

I started reading a bit, and the discussion devolved into lab rats and stimulating the brain and other horsewash.

2) Oreos do not induce you to lie cheat and steal from family members and friends to support your habit
    4) Women do not entertain the idea of prostitution to support the funding of their Oreo habit

Are you sure about that? I have tempted a few with milk and Oreao's. No they were not like Cab's women.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Make access to sugar as hard as it is to get cocaine and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Are you sure about that? I have tempted a few with milk and Oreao's. No they were not like Cab's women.
    tempted a few.... who?

women off the street? women at bars?

or women that were going to give it up anyways, and the oreos were just a triggering excuse for "yet another go at it"?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member

yeah its such bull shit man these types of studies...... like sugar is more addictive then cocaine... ok... well i can eat 2 chocolate bars and not od. so wtf do i care if it is. its like saying all drugs are the same...

I lost 2 family members to both and i take offense to studies like this. eat a fuking oreo... dont shoot up... its not close ot the same.
    god forbid our brains like a fruit smoothy... bet they will say its also in same setting as oreos... but its good for you ? OMG but how... a joke..

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Really? I like oreos, and my parents used to regularly buy them and i'd have 1 pack or so every couple days but i mean the taste would get kind of boring to me after 5 or 6. I call bullshit, or i might just not have a person that gets addicted to things easily.

Same thing applies to drinking and smoking. I find that people around me get much more excited than i do about a blunt or something like ec not to say i don't like turning up but i'm kind of glad i'm like that everyone thinks it's insane that i haven't smoked in 5-6 months.

Maybe it's because i subliminally don't want jeopardize my basketball career, and stop myself fairly early... Who knows? I'll take it tho
    MJ should be supplemented in everyone's diet as a preventative medicine... thats just my op...

Docd187123 is offline Banned

Oreos are also not illegal and this not under an artificial price inflation for one

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    MJ should be supplemented in everyone's diet as a preventative medicine... thats just my op...
    Agreed.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

It's not just women...

I think the underlying current is sugar is addictive
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 10-08-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I believe sugar is addictive. I suppose I could see how someone might find sugar just as addicting as someone finds coke. However, I'd rather be around someone high on sugar than coke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It's not just women...
    I don't think about the other option. Too "strange"

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I don't think about the other option. Too "strange"
    It's real. Male strip club is interesting. The guys are mostly gorgeous. What a pity!!!

Thread Information