qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to clarify something:

Im looking for real life experience of real big eaters.

If you dont NEED at least 2000 calories(clean) to feel somewhat full minimum 3 times a day, YOU ARENT A BIG EATER TO ME.

Here's my issue:
    Right now im 195pounds 17%bf 5'9"
    I find myself big enough for now and would like to be ripped.

Gaining muscle is pretty damn easy.
    Shredding fat on the other hand is pretty damn hard...

Im looking to drop Bodyfat, but if I eat under 4000 calories I feel like im starving... I cant handle a deficit for long cause my energy drop real fast...

Im looking for advice of people who have/had the same issue, and what you did to be able to stick to a deficit for a extended period of times?

Im looking for people with a big appetite, the dude thats has always been ripped as **** who throw up at eating a 1000 calories meal arent what im looking for.
    Small tip here: if you have difficulty gaining weight (you dont have enough appetite...)

Thanks

P.s.: Im in TRT so anabolics trick are welcome

Im amazed to see people pretending to eat alot and when they're showing what they eat, other people agree saying is a huge amount of food when Im like: seriously?? I could eat that in one meal...
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 10-31-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    Gaining muscle is pretty damn easy. Shredding fat on the other hand is pretty damn hard...)
    Are you serious here? I'm not trying to be a dick but your size tells me different. The hard part is gaining lean muscle tissue. Yeah anyone can add weight on the scale but the hard part is gaining muscle. That statement will most likely put a bunch of people off.

uhit is offline Member
    Eat very non dense foods

Fill your diet up with veggies, they keep you full longer. So with every meal have like a cup of broccoli, some spinnich, celery etc.

Snack on veggies. Veggies are your friend.

If that doesn't do the trick, then up the fat intake and lower the carb intake a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post

Are you serious here? I'm not trying to be a dick but your size tells me different. The hard part is gaining lean muscle tissue. Yeah anyone can add weight on the scale but the hard part is gaining muscle. That statement will most likely put a bunch of people off.
    While trying to lean out I gained 15 pound pretty much the same BF in few months...
    And BTW my low test is fixed for less than a year(8 months), Gained 25 pounds during that time frame...

So yeah... Gaining muscle is pretty damn easy.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 10-31-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    Eat very non dense foods

Fill your diet up with veggies, they keep you full longer. So with every meal have like a cup of broccoli, some spinnich, celery etc.

Snack on veggies. Veggies are your friend.

If that doesn't do the trick, then up the fat intake and lower the carb intake a bit.
    Veggies i tried but I havent found a way to be able to eat enough...
    Gonna need to find a not nasty way to cook them...
    And if I lower my carbs intake my energy level goes down really fast... And fat are pretty dense...

And to be honest 1 cup of veggie wont do much... 3-4 cup would be needed... Which still represent a considerable amount of calories.
    But Im gonna increase my intake, thanks

I think Ill precise what im normally eating.

My diet is mainly 5 different meal.
    1:Brown rice pasta, with veggies and horse meat
    2: oatmeal, with protein powder
    3: Brown rice, veggies and turkey or shrimps
    4: eggs, eggs white, veggies, sweet potatos
    5: sweet potato, corn, horse meat
    Recently I started to eat:
    Salad, spinach, green pepper, cocumber, turkey, almond.

I often use a spicy sauce and lots of lemon juice. On almost everything.

The thing is... I can eat so much of these sometime I wonder how I dont explode...

I can handle being hungry, this is a cut for fvcksake.
    But I cant handle starvation...

I started doing like 30-1h30 of cardio daily to be able to eat more will staying in a deficit...
    Its not doing much...
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 10-31-2014 at 01:11 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    While trying to lean out I gained 15 pound pretty much the same BF in few months... And BTW my low test is fixed for less than a year(8 months), Gained 25 pounds during that time frame... So yeah... Gaining muscle is pretty damn easy.
    Then you had no base to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Then you had no base to begin with.
    Agreed, try building a base with T under 300.

And I trained consistenly for 6 years and was 170pounds...
    And during those 6 years I was way more consistent and way more strict with my diet than I ever was.

And, if you have nothing else constructive to say I would appreciate that you keep it for yourself. Thanks
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 10-31-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try different variations of diets, eg keto. Other than different variations of diets it's down to willpower and discipline.

Also, there's appetite suppressants out there, idk anything about those. Might be worth taking a look into.

Blog Entries
    I feel as though i have alot of the same problems. If i wasn't exercising as much as i do, i'd be in huge trouble as far as my calorie intake. Not to say that i'm not eating clean. Just because i can eat so much in one sitting without feeling too full or without being able to stop myself from being hungry an hour or so later.

It's really just all about discipline. Fighting those demons inside and thinking logically, while eating frequent, small meals. I feel that i get less anxiety when i track what i've eaten so that i know exactly how much i can eat for my next meal. I'll never plan something ahead of time, because i never know what i'll be in the mood for the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Try different variations of diets, eg keto. Other than different variations of diets it's down to willpower and discipline.

Also, there's appetite suppressants out there, idk anything about those. Might be worth taking a look into.
    I did, and keto is the worst type of diet Ive tried...
    The one that works best for me is IF with High carbs.

Ive read a bit about phentermine but I cant get my hands on.

Davidtheman100,
    Younger I was obese so I know the importance of being active and I know what kind of trouble im exposing myself too.
    And yes discipline is a must, but like I said I can handle being hungry, but feeling like starving every single minute of your days, and by that I mean huge stomach pain, irritability, high disconfort and more.
    I can handle it to a certain extent more its way more than just mental.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 10-31-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Sry double post

Wintermaul is offline Junior Member
    Ive had the same problem. You eat and eat and cant gett full. I found that spending more or longer time on the meal helped some. Try and eat slow and the brain will get time to notice youre filling up. Another thing ive tried is postpone breakfast, or eat the small meals early. Then you will have some extra kcal to go on later in the day which means more food. Or you could starv for some days till your stomach shrinks, then youll fill up in notime

Lifted1 is offline Member
    I've learned while doing my current recomp (190lb@10ish%bf) that feeling full isn't the answer, it's the problem. You have to change the way you think and eat to feed your body, not to feel full. I eat something every two hours or so, whether it's a meal or a healthy snack. I still have pizza, ice cream, candy or cookies, but in moderation.

Also, you gotta be fvcking kidding me, Alistair's not the only one!?

Iceberg is offline Member
    Cut out pasta and sub with brown rice? How about sugar? Have you cut that out? Also try adding some nuts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnz4 View Post
    Cut out pasta and sub with brown rice? How about sugar? Have you cut that out? Also try adding some nuts ?
    The pasta I eat are brown rice pasta...
    I eat no simple carbs

Nuts give way too dense to be a good idea.

Lifted1:
    Eat to fuel the body is easier said than done.
    I dont eat by pleasure but if I start eating I just get way hungrier, try getting a blowjob and stop midsex...

Wintermaul:
    I need to.think about it to slow my eating, cause yeah Im eating fast.

And thats what I started to do, I start eating arround 10-12h sometime later.

It helps. Thanks
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 11-02-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermaul View Post
    Ive had the same problem. You eat and eat and cant gett full. I found that spending more or longer time on the meal helped some. Try and eat slow and the brain will get time to notice youre filling up. Another thing ive tried is postpone breakfast, or eat the small meals early. Then you will have some extra kcal to go on later in the day which means more food. Or you could starv for some days till your stomach shrinks, then youll fill up in notime
    This is good advice.

I may not be as big of an Eater as you but I have a large appetite.

I go as hungry as I can for as long as possible during the day so I can eat more later when I'm usually struggling the most.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Veggies i tried but I havent found a way to be able to eat enough...
    Gonna need to find a not nasty way to cook them...
    And if I lower my carbs intake my energy level goes down really fast... And fat are pretty dense...

And to be honest 1 cup of veggie wont do much... 3-4 cup would be needed... Which still represent a considerable amount of calories.
    But Im gonna increase my intake, thanks

I think Ill precise what im normally eating.

My diet is mainly 5 different meal.
    1:Brown rice pasta, with veggies and horse meat
    2: oatmeal, with protein powder
    3: Brown rice, veggies and turkey or shrimps
    4: eggs, eggs white, veggies, sweet potatos
    5: sweet potato, corn, horse meat
    Recently I started to eat:
    Salad, spinach, green pepper, cocumber, turkey, almond.

I often use a spicy sauce and lots of lemon juice. On almost everything.

The thing is... I can eat so much of these sometime I wonder how I dont explode...

I can handle being hungry, this is a cut for fvcksake.
    But I cant handle starvation...

I started doing like 30-1h30 of cardio daily to be able to eat more will staying in a deficit...
    Its not doing much...
    switch from grain based to whole fruit based carbs and see what that does. the fiber content is high and is filling. for me, it's harder to get fat from fruit compared to pasta and rice.

for example, I bring a minimum of four pieces of fruit to work. i'll eat fruit at 10,12,2 and 4. in fact, anytime you are hungry, grab some fruit.

and yes, I eat a lot of volume. I'm not sure if anyone at my new job has noticed how often I go. but if you eat a high volume like me, it's gotta go somewhere.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Simple, more cardio. cut your diet down very little (but still cut it down) and do extra cardio.

Your body and the hungry feeling well adjust after a couple of weeks

Nutrient dense foods, protein every two hours, try a caffeinated fat burner. In the end my friend, its going to come down to what do you want more? Food or leanness? Eat to live, don't live to eat.

Pericu is offline Junior Member
    Foods that help me at my cut are;

Soups, Protein Fluff, Water melons, pot of Tea to every meal. Just stuff that fills me up. I get my macros via other stuff.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You just need to stop gorging yourself and your stomach will shrink. It's the inverse advice we give to the guys who claim that they can't eat enough to gain weight.

Thread Information