doingwork is offline Junior Member

looking for something......

I get the whole hard work and dedication deal....although I need some motivation...I need something so I know I'm getting the most out of my diet and exercise....

People really been talking about some diffrent systems and shakes....

Let me know your opinions.....

Www.Corein8.com

Shakeology

Herbal life...

And have you heard of "mynt" ??

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry to let you down mate but all of that stuff is a load of crap, some supplements can have a mild impact like creatine or have other uses like helping your joints, reducing inflammation etc but the only thing that's going to help you build muscle faster than just hard work and diet alone is anabolic drugs, whether legal or not (legal are generally much worse for you).

To get the most out of your diet and exercise you need to put the effort in to the gym and the effort into the remaining hours of the day, sleeping enough, eating enough, taking care of your muscles/joints/health etc.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed .....fades don't work. Hard work, discipline and a knowledge of a proper diet do.

bigrich4 is offline Associate Member
    Its all about your training. There is no short cuts. Even if you're on the juice you still need to work, and hard.
    I'm gonna start a huge problem but even if you eat shitty you can still be in great shape. I know this first hand from being in jail. Most of the time people inside are eating shitty as hell (top ramen, tons of sweets, lots of pancakes, bread etc..)
    But they train like animals.. Just train hard as hell and don't expect to change over night.. It will happen.. Train hard, lift, push.. Or whatever word you use but go hard.

doingwork is offline Junior Member
    I guess I'm looking for something to give me an extra push and make me accountable. That's why I like these core products. I'm thinking....I'm not looking for a miracle....I'm can and will work hard...I just need to know that I'm getting the most out of my hard work....

I'm looking to drop 20 to 30 pounds then run a cycle......

I guess i always look at these products as how much of the weight loss can you contribute to your hard work......and how much is due to the supplements? ?

When more or less there just for Appetite suppression and accountability.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by doingwork
    I guess I'm looking for something to give me an extra push and make me accountable. That's why I like these core products. I'm thinking....I'm not looking for a miracle....I'm can and will work hard...I just need to know that I'm getting the most out of my hard work.... I'm looking to drop 20 to 30 pounds then run a cycle...... I guess i always look at these products as how much of the weight loss can you contribute to your hard work......and how much is due to the supplements? ? When more or less there just for Appetite suppression and accountability.

I contribute everything to hard work and consistency!

Marc114 is offline Junior Member
    I think I know where your coming from , your looking to put all this hard work to use ? Like you need to prove something to yourself ? That's how I was , and Ragin Cajun had a good suggestion , sign up for something. After I lost 135lbs and got fit , I did a Tough Mudder just to prove to myself I could and all the work I did meant something. And weight loss ? There is no magic formula, work hard and eat right , that's all there is to it.

Thread Information