Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: rhoag Weekly acountability log

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    Last week was no good. Spent the week at a Woodstock theme camping adventure...free beer, pig roast, bloody mary bar, bands etc etc had a lot of fun....time to go hard core and dry out.
    where was my invite?

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your to young for a Woodstock theme LOL.... I was only 8 in 1969 so I guess I am too! Next year the theme is Grease that should be closer to your time, mark your calendar same time every year. But, I wouldn't want to corrupt you with my partying and get you off track.

Your to young for a Woodstock theme LOL.... I was only 8 in 1969 so I guess I am too! Next year the theme is Grease that should be closer to your time, mark your calendar same time every year. But, I wouldn't want to corrupt you with my partying and get you off track.
    corrupt me? bahahahahahahahaha!!!!

yes, i was barley even a thought back then!

I turn 34 in a month

Doing good this week! Got my lab results back and everything looked OK IAW other members.... It did re-focus me on drinking more water and my diet is on track. Feeling good because I have not been drinking alcohol either. I have got my wife onboard with trying to loose some weight as well so that may help me cut a few more % of BF. Mid October or so I want to start a bulk and need BF down as low as possible.

Diet was overall ok last week. I ate great for breakfast, lunch, snacks and then dinner rolls around and the wife wants to go out. Monday night football, Thursday night game, Friday fish fry and listen to a band Saturday. Have not lost any weight or muscle just maintaining right now. I need to kick it in gear and lose some fat because I want to start a cycle soon. Training is always right on I rarely miss the gym.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You look lean enough to me to start a bulk, damn abs are huge you look like Rafael off the Turtles

Thanks TTM but still would like to drop a percent or so... sub 15%. Google so you want abs and the workout I use for abs will come up from this site. Most links are broken in the old post but there is plenty of info to get the routine down. I had no abs till i started doing that workout. Now I just do it once or twice a week to maintain.

I never train abs when i tense and feel they are solid, just coated in fat lol
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-07-2015 at 11:50 AM.

Been a very busy week. My dad is 85 and has alzheimer's. Long story short..old house, no shower on main level, only second level, and steep steps. So in one weekend I gutted and total re-did the main bath, did all the electrical, plumbing, flooring etc... got a shower installed, new vanity and fixed the leaky old toilet (new flange and wax ring). Worked 12 hours on Sat and Sunday and 8 on Monday, but got it done.
    Diet was so so when working at my dad's, but right on track once I got home. I am up a couple pounds but probably water weight. I did manage to get my a$$ out of bed at 4:30AM this morning and go do 40 minutes of HIIT fasted on SYC stack while sipping BCAA's. I have got to do this more often.
    I may start my next cycle on Sunday morning.

Did not start my cycle on Sunday, because I feel I am not ready yet. I want to drop a couple more pounds, and be alcohol free for a week or so. Diet was in check every day except Saturday evening. I have begun to put together a new diet plan for bulking. Right now i am fairly consistent at 2200 calories with a 50% protein, 30% Carb, and 20% fat. I will be going to 3200 calories when I start my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    Did not start my cycle on Sunday, because I feel I am not ready yet. I want to drop a couple more pounds, and be alcohol free for a week or so. Diet was in check every day except Saturday evening. I have begun to put together a new diet plan for bulking. Right now i am fairly consistent at 2200 calories with a 50% protein, 30% Carb, and 20% fat. I will be going to 3200 calories when I start my cycle.
    Jealous about the cycle!

Started last night!!!! The hardest part is eating 3200 clean calories a day. Alcohol is off the list...this is going to be a very clean bulk then I will have about 2 months to cut before vacation in Mexico!

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Started last night!!!! The hardest part is eating 3200 clean calories a day. Alcohol is off the list...this is going to be a very clean bulk then I will have about 2 months to cut before vacation in Mexico!
    Good luck! I'm sure you'll see great results.

If you're interested, in the Nark & Nova sticky, I just posted a 3200 calorie diet. Maybe it will help with variations for you during your cycle.

Great log, keep it up!

Hey Novastepp have you been spying on me... how did you know my daily schedule? LOL that diet plan looks good...alot like I do now. When i have time I will post up what I typically consume during a day and what times.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Hey Novastepp have you been spying on me... how did you know my daily schedule? LOL that diet plan looks good...alot like I do now. When i have time I will post up what I typically consume during a day and what times.
    Similar schedules then. The timing is great for me. I'm full during workouts and ready to eat afterwards.

Diet was spot on every day except Saturday Halloween. Lets just say I carb loaded LOL... I did have 4 drinks, but that wasn't bad considering we started at 4PM and ended at 3AM. I drank lots of water with those 4 drinks. Still have to make time to post up one of my daily charts.
    Training has been great. My goal for this bulk is bigger more muscular legs and a wider more muscular back. Wide grip pull ups are not my best exercise!
    Last edited by bethdoth; 11-03-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Diet was spot on every day except Saturday Halloween. Lets just say I carb loaded LOL... I did have 4 drinks, but that wasn't bad considering we started at 4PM and ended at 3AM. I drank lots of water with those 4 drinks. Still have to make time to post up one of my daily charts. Training has been great. My goal for this bulk is bigger more muscular legs and a wider more muscular back. Wide grip pull ups are not my best exercise!
    Same here big guy with regards to Saturday but didn't eat a lot candy

That is also one exercise I want to get stronger at.

Right now I do as many as I can unassisted which is 6 or 7 then I put my feet in one of those rubber band straps and force more. My goal is at least 10 good ones unassisted. But my weight is up to 211 right now and going up, so I will be lifting a heavier me!!! Ya I had 2 bite size candy bars but ate to much pizza. We had friends over that didn't want to pass out candy so we sat around the kitchen table drinking and eating while we took turns passing out candy. Then we went to a bar with a good country band and a costume contest.

Good week! No drinking ... didn't go out to dinner at all last weekend and made it to the gym everyday. Lots of 4oz turkey burgers in brown rice, cottage cheese, almonds, protein pancakes, eggs, spinach, sprouts, chicken and had some prime rib roast!
    novastepp likes this.

Good week! No drinking ... didn't go out to dinner at all last weekend and made it to the gym everyday. Lots of 4oz turkey burgers in brown rice, cottage cheese, almonds, protein pancakes, eggs, spinach, sprouts, chicken and had some prime rib roast!
    chugging right along i see!

Doing great now! Clean bulk in progress, 400mg vitamin T and 400mg vitamin D weekly and support stuff. Weight is up to 212 from 205 and waist line is down 1/2 inch. Had a good moment in the gym yesterday. A guy who is a cop came up to me and said " I took your advise and changed my lunch to ground turkey and brown rice, and I am down 11 pounds" Then I gave him a bit more advise about breakfast... one small change at a time.
    RaginCajun and tarmyg like this.

Doing great now! Clean bulk in progress, 400mg vitamin T and 400mg vitamin D weekly and support stuff. Weight is up to 212 from 205 and waist line is down 1/2 inch. Had a good moment in the gym yesterday. A guy who is a cop came up to me and said " I took your advise and changed my lunch to ground turkey and brown rice, and I am down 11 pounds" Then I gave him a bit more advise about breakfast... one small change at a time.
    way to pay it forward!

and good to hear you are making gains!

Good job Rhoag! Enjoying reading your updates man

Diet is still pretty good... starting to get a bit tired of turkey, so I made some boneless pork ribs for lunch the next couple of days and have cod out for supper tonight. Training has been great every muscle in my body is sore (good sore) from lifting heavy. I increased my water intake and my weight came down to 211.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Last week was not good...ate to much and drank to much. This weekend was good and the start of this week are good. Back on track after a 3 day lost in regular peoples land!

Last week was not good...ate to much and drank to much. This weekend was good and the start of this week are good. Back on track after a 3 day lost in regular peoples land!
    i am sure we all ate and drank too much (well, everyone except bio, i kid i kid!)

get back on the high horse and giddy up!

Did really good last week with diet, but due to circumstances beyond my control I was not able to workout on Monday and Wednesday. Weight is up to 217 that is 12 pounds during this cycle. I am going to have to start my cut earlier than I expected, I don't know what I was thinking but I was off on how many weeks I have before we go on vacation in Mexico. So probably have to start cutting next week.

It's pretty amazing how fast my body responds to change. Just doing fasted cardio 3 times last week and deceasing my food intake down to 2100 calories I am down 6 pounds. I know mostly water weight.

It's pretty amazing how fast my body responds to change. Just doing fasted cardio 3 times last week and deceasing my food intake down to 2100 calories I am down 6 pounds. I know mostly water weight.
    datta boy!!!!

I am working on my 2000 calorie cut here is what I have, any suggestions that would make it easier and maybe more effective much appreciated. I will be mixing it up a few days a week and doing fasted cardio at 5AM then lifting after work about 3.
    0500 - wake up

0515 - meal 1 – Protein Pancakes 46.87P/46.74C/3.18F Total= 403
    0800 - meal 2 – 1.5 cans light tuna w/ miracle whip light and celery 39P/8.25F/3C Total= 242.25
    1100 - meal 3 – 3.5oz chicken breast 28P/3F
    2 hard boiled eggs 14.6P/11.5F/.45C Total= 302.7
    1400- meal 4 Preworkout nutrition – 5.38Oz extra lean ground turkey 35P/2.01F/0C
    1 cup cooked brown rice 5P/2F/46C
    Total= 380
    1515 - WORKOUT
    1600 - PWO CARDIO
    1700 - meal 5 - Post workout nutrition – Greek Yogurt 10P/2F/27C
    Whey Isolate Protein shake 48P/0F/2C
    Total= 366
    9pm - meal 6 - BEDTIME MEAL – ½ cup cottage cheese 12P/5F/4C
    1oz (20 Almonds) 6P/14F/6C
    Total= 283

Here is what it breaks down to in my exel tracker

I found a good substitute for the almond flour in some protein pancake recipes. Walmart has brown rice flour here is the difference in a 1/4 cup.
    Almond flour way more expensive 15F/20C/7P Brown Rice flour 2F/31C/3P

I found a good substitute for the almond flour in some protein pancake recipes. Walmart has brown rice flour here is the difference in a 1/4 cup.
    Almond flour way more expensive 15F/20C/7P Brown Rice flour 2F/31C/3P
    i like to use brown rice flour when i pan fry venison and bake chicken, for batter

2000 calorie diet was going well...until last night. Last night started cookie eating season. The wife and I made Christmas cookies with the grandsons, I ate a lot of kisses before they made it to the cookie! Overall excluding last night I have been following my plan pretty strictly, except Saturday I had to work a side job and worked 8 hours with no break except to scarf a 6" turkey sub. My weight this morning was 216, but I am looking way bigger and the mirror test I am happy with. Today is the end of week 9 of my deca /test cycle, last injection will be Jan 13 (end week 12), then I will have 24 days till vacation in Cancun. I need to get my body fat tested, that may put my mind at ease, have I gained muscle or fat/water weight. I started at 204/205 and right now I vary from 212/216, no way did I put on 8 pounds of muscle in 9 weeks.

WOW terrible since last Thursday...I am living proof that man can live on Dark Chocolate, and various other foods in the junk macro! Weight 215, weight training on track (left elbow starting to bother me), cardio has been increased a bit the last week due to poor diet and no will power to stay away from the junk food. I asked my wife to hide it all out of sight till we have family and friends over for New Years, then bring it out and hope they eat it all, if not it goes to the break room table at work on Monday.

Way better now that the Holidays are done. All junk has been purged from the house! Eating good again close to 2100 Calories a day and have increased my cardio to 40 minutes four times a week (twice fasted at 5 AM). Lifting is on hold for a week while I try and let my elbow heal up a bit. Once I do go back to lifting I am going back to lighter weights. I have been lifting heavy for close to 12 weeks now...gotta let the old joints heal up a bit. I do have to say that my strength on test/deca was/is up pretty good for me. Bench was up to 335 for 6-8 reps depending on the day, pretty consistent at 245 on military press for 6-8, squats I can't push because I have a titanium left hip, so I only go to 275-295 for 10 (doc doesn't want me doing over 250), preacher curls 135 for 6-8. One of my goals on this last cycle was to make my back wider, so I did a lot of wide grip pull ups. When I started I struggled to do 4 good ones, now I can do 9 good ones then I us the big ass rubber band to assist and crank out 4-5 more. I do feel that my back is wider and my lats are bigger, my shirts are way tighter across the chest.
    novastepp and NACH3 like this.

sounds like you are killing it big man, fake hip and all!

The highest weight I saw during my cycle was 217. Started cutting Dec 30th weight this morning 208 and waist is down 1/2 inch! I feel way better off cycle and back at normal HRT levels, I also went and gave blood on Wednesday, my hemoglobin was 16.5 and my BP was 140/82. Will get full labs after vacation.
    novastepp likes this.

Ok the Holidays are done, but now i need football to be done! I have no self control when my friends say hey lets go to the bar to watch the Packer game. Drank to much Sunday and felt like total $hit yesterday. Still eating clean but to much whiskey on Sunday.

Ok the Holidays are done, but now i need football to be done! I have no self control when my friends say hey lets go to the bar to watch the Packer game. Drank to much Sunday and felt like total $hit yesterday. Still eating clean but to much whiskey on Sunday.
    you will be fine bud, have to live a little!
    bethdoth likes this.

Doing good weighed in at 203 this morning and love handles down another 1/2 inch. That V that points in the right direction is almost fully back. Wife is doing good too, she was down another 3 pounds this week for a total of 18 pounds now and looks great. Almost ready to hit the beach!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information