Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 201 to 240 of 296
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: rhoag Weekly acountability log

  1. #201
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    I am still not 100% back from being sick. Energy levels are low and still not much appetite. Weight back up 205. I started back in the gym on Friday, but like I said low energy. What I have been eating is healthy but only around 1700 calories. Drank once last Saturday other than that no alcohol!

  2. #202
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Get well bud!

    I upped my Vit C, started taking Vit A with my Vit D and feel a lot better this week. I think it was something in the air that I am allergic too as my throat was sore from a nasal drip.

  3. #203
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Feeling better today. 4 eggs,2 protein pancakes and one cup of coffee for breakfast. Greek yogurt for a snack about 9AM. Three cans of tuna with light miracle whip on romaine lettuce for lunch, protein shake and sweet tater for afternoon snack. Hit the gym at 3 till 5 then figure out what to make for dinner.

  4. #204
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    Feeling better today. 4 eggs,2 protein pancakes and one cup of coffee for breakfast. Greek yogurt for a snack about 9AM. Three cans of tuna with light miracle whip on romaine lettuce for lunch, protein shake and sweet tater for afternoon snack. Hit the gym at 3 till 5 then figure out what to make for dinner.
    You are in the gym for 2 hours?

  5. #205
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Ya but that includes time to change clothes, shower, maybe steam room for two steam cycles and workout. My workout is normally about 45-60 min lifting and 20-30 cardio.

  6. #206
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    Ya but that includes time to change clothes, shower, maybe steam room for two steam cycles and workout. My workout is normally about 45-60 min lifting and 20-30 cardio.
    Was just checking!

  7. #207
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Did 50 minutes of straight shoulders yesterday... un-fricking believable pump...painful pump, gotta love tren ! I feel great today back to myself! ate 2 protein pancakes with three eggs over easy on top, had my yogurt and protein bar for a snack already. Have chicken, veggies, sweet tater for lunch.

  8. #208
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    Did 50 minutes of straight shoulders yesterday... un-fricking believable pump...painful pump, gotta love tren! I feel great today back to myself! ate 2 protein pancakes with three eggs over easy on top, had my yogurt and protein bar for a snack already. Have chicken, veggies, sweet tater for lunch.
    nice!

    i haven't ever tried tren , but seems everyone loves it!

  9. #209
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    I felt good on Wed and Thur last week, but Friday started to feel like crap again. Sinuses blocked, sneezing, coughing, tight chest, etc etc... I think it peaked last night and I am feeling a bit better today. I did have a good chest workout yesterday and 30 minutes of cardio. I just want to feel like me again...it's been close to 3 weeks since I got sick.

  10. #210
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Damn bud that bites!

    Hope you get rid of that stuff soon!

  11. #211
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    It peaked and I am feeling better. Good back workout yesterday, shoulders tonight! Appetite coming back and eating clean. Got me some tuna, sweet taters, cod, Greek Yogurt, protein bar, and an apple for my work day.

  12. #212
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Still not 100% but better. I can't believe how this cold has hung on. I need to get my diet back in check and start preparing all my meals again. Not eating to bad, but not where I need to be right now. I have been working to many hours on my side business on top of my 40 hour work week.

  13. #213
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Lets hope this trend of feeling pretty good continues...2 days now i have felt good appetite coming back and workouts very good. My favorite workout tonight ... shoulders!

  14. #214
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    Lets hope this trend of feeling pretty good continues...2 days now i have felt good appetite coming back and workouts very good. My favorite workout tonight ... shoulders!
    Glad to hear you are back to almost normal!

  15. #215
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    I went to the Doc Monday and Tuesday, I am a 212 pound walking antibiotic! Was diagnose with prostattis (again) and a sinus infection. So day 4 of antibiotics and feeling better. Yesterday I had plenty of energy and had a great workout. My shoulders were so full it was painful.

  16. #216
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    I went to the Doc Monday and Tuesday, I am a 212 pound walking antibiotic! Was diagnose with prostattis (again) and a sinus infection. So day 4 of antibiotics and feeling better. Yesterday I had plenty of energy and had a great workout. My shoulders were so full it was painful.
    Damn bud that bites!

    Make sure to heal up and get plenty of fluids.

    Taking a day off or two from lifting isn't going to kill you either

  17. #217
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    One week later and I feel pretty good. Now to get dedicated to a very strict nutrition plan and workouts. I need to cut before it warms up.

  18. #218
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    One week later and I feel pretty good. Now to get dedicated to a very strict nutrition plan and workouts. I need to cut before it warms up.
    Glad to hear that you are feeling back to your usual self again

    Grind time!!!

  19. #219
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Going to start cutting a bit before I wanted to, but that's ok. Weighed in at 215 this morning, I guess heavy lifting and increased calories are working, it's not water weight because I am not bloated, am very vascular and hard right now. Even my oldest daughter said that i need to quit working my lats before I can't put my arms at my side. Back is wider and shoulders bigger and rounder. I'm currently sitting at about 14% or 15% BF, I need to cut to 12.
    Diet is easy for me. What is hard is getting my a$$ out of bed at 4:20 AM so I can hit the gym for fasted HIIT three times a week. Gotta go warm my lunch brown rice and 2 grilled chicken breasts!

  20. #220
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Man sounds like you are back to getting after it!

    Get some!

  21. #221
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    I just can't seem to get a break this spring. I was feeling good then last week it seemed like my feet and ankles were swelling. Then this weekend camping they really swelled up. I have no idea why? Other than I am in week 8 of a tren cycle. Since I have had some shortness of breathe now the swollen feet and ankle I decided to stop this cycle 5 days early. Swollen feet and ankles is a sign of congestive heart failure or liver failure... I need to be alive vise just a muscular corpse! So I stopped my cycle on Sunday and went back to normal HRT levels. Swelling is better but not gone yet.
    In 7 weeks I went from 203 to 220 and lost an inch around my waist. Shoulders much fuller, back wider, traps bigger and legs bigger.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 06-01-2016 at 09:04 AM.

  22. #222
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    How's your blood pressure?

  23. #223
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Checked it 30 minutes ago, I have a cheap monitor I keep at work 162/80 pulse 70 yesterday morning 147/82 pulse 77. So it really isn't to out of wack! I imagine if I sat still for awhile the numbers would come down a bit.

  24. #224
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    Checked it 30 minutes ago, I have a cheap monitor I keep at work 162/80 pulse 70 yesterday morning 147/82 pulse 77. So it really isn't to out of wack! I imagine if I sat still for awhile the numbers would come down a bit.
    Those are both high, pulse is fine but those pressures are high. What is your norm?

  25. #225
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    I'm at work running around fixing broke shit...the top number will be high. 80 and 82 are not bad and they are the better indicator of cardiovascular health.

  26. #226
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Feeling pretty good this week. Energy is back, feet no longer swollen, minor acne clearing up. 9 days off tren ! Diet is good, but i am thinking fo trying something new to kick start some fat lose. maybe carb cycling or keto?

  27. #227
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    Feeling pretty good this week. Energy is back, feet no longer swollen, minor acne clearing up. 9 days off tren! Diet is good, but i am thinking fo trying something new to kick start some fat lose. maybe carb cycling or keto?
    Glad to hear that those symptoms are gone.

    Give either or a try and see what happens.

    I'm thinking carb cycling since you like to drink some, and you can plan those days out.

  28. #228
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    After two weeks in Kansas City for training a weighed in at 205 this morning. I would still like to get leaner and since my elbow is really bothering me I should probably take some time off from lifting. So more cardio, diet is still pretty darn clean and timing of macros is good.

  29. #229
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    I must be doing something right! I went to give blood this morning and my hemoglobin was only 15.9, I normally run 16.8. My BP was 130/77 and pulse 64!

  30. #230
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    I must be doing something right! I went to give blood this morning and my hemoglobin was only 15.9, I normally run 16.8. My BP was 130/77 and pulse 64!
    That's good bud!

    Keep on keeping on!!!!!

  31. #231
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Back from an 8 day camping trip at the Hodag Country Music Festival. 8 Days with no cardio and no weights. Didn't eat to bad but not to good either and drank like a fish. Weighed in at 207 this morning! Back to the gym after work and diet today so far was clean.

  32. #232
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    Back from an 8 day camping trip at the Hodag Country Music Festival. 8 Days with no cardio and no weights. Didn't eat to bad but not to good either and drank like a fish. Weighed in at 207 this morning! Back to the gym after work and diet today so far was clean.
    Have to live some big guy!

    So any good stories from the festival

  33. #233
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Have to live some big guy!

    So any good stories from the festival
    Oohhh ya. It's kinda long so I will paraphrase. Guy would not remove his hat for the National Anthem. Son said something to him. His girlfriend got mad and started flipping our group off and say F America, F U, Bernie Sanders for pres, etc... Guy finally removes hat (smart move). Girlfriend goes away and comes back at the end of the concert and does the whole F U thing again. My wife goes up to her and asks her where she is from... girl says UP... my wife says no way because I am from the UP and I have never seen anyone as disrespectful as you that comes from the UP... Girl tries to scratch my wife's eyes out. 30 seconds later the girl in on her back with Sandy's knees in her biceps and both hands around her neck... gilr starts to turn blue and since I don't want my wife going to jail for murder I took her hands off her throat while a friend hauled her away from the action. I hold girl down with one hand and try to get her boy friends to come get her and defuse the situation. The chickenshits wouldn't come near me. Two other ladies helped the girl up and took her over to her boyfriends. We got out of there before cops and security showed up.

  34. #234
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    Oohhh ya. It's kinda long so I will paraphrase. Guy would not remove his hat for the National Anthem. Son said something to him. His girlfriend got mad and started flipping our group off and say F America, F U, Bernie Sanders for pres, etc... Guy finally removes hat (smart move). Girlfriend goes away and comes back at the end of the concert and does the whole F U thing again. My wife goes up to her and asks her where she is from... girl says UP... my wife says no way because I am from the UP and I have never seen anyone as disrespectful as you that comes from the UP... Girl tries to scratch my wife's eyes out. 30 seconds later the girl in on her back with Sandy's knees in her biceps and both hands around her neck... gilr starts to turn blue and since I don't want my wife going to jail for murder I took her hands off her throat while a friend hauled her away from the action. I hold girl down with one hand and try to get her boy friends to come get her and defuse the situation. The chickenshits wouldn't come near me. Two other ladies helped the girl up and took her over to her boyfriends. We got out of there before cops and security showed up.

    that's a hell of a story!!!

    she didn't know who she was messing with!

  35. #235
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    My wife was pretty upset, 54 years young and her first fight. She was mostly upset about how she felt so much rage. She said all the rage she feels toward the disrespectful youth of today came out of her. She couldn't sleep over this. When the girl hit her in the face she also bit her tongue very hard, and She got a cut on her hand and a bruised knuckle some how.

  36. #236
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    I have not missed a day of working out since I got back from camping. Been doing very good on diet and nutrition. Waist is down an inch (around love handles) and weight back to 204 were my body likes to be.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 07-27-2016 at 06:38 AM.

  37. #237
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    Looking good in that new avi!

  38. #238
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    .... wouldn't come near me....
    Not surprised.

    SM
    bethdoth likes this.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

  39. #239
    bethdoth's Avatar
    bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drunkest City in the USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Ya I took that last weekend on my Birthday (55 Years young). I used to run 5 miles every year on my birthday just to say I can still do it. But, now with the titanium left hip I can no longer run. So I take a pic at the gym every year and compare it to last year to see how my build is changing. I actually am a bit bigger and leaner this year than last year!

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Looking good in that new avi!

  40. #240
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,918
    happy birthday bud!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •